I got WCFYA yesterday!!

Krycek

New Metal Member
Feb 18, 2003
Visit site
I had a horible day at work (both jobs) and so I go out with a friend and my g/f for some drinks, come home and find a nice little package from Amazon.co.uk, it could be one of 2 things, the new Anthrax disc that wasn't expected to be here until at the earliest monday or the DVD's of "They Live" and Megadeths "Rusted Pieces" DVD, that neither of are availble here, the package was fairly small so I just figured they decided to ship the DVD's seperate and I was guessing it was one of the above, then the Anthrax CD pops it's head out of the box and I nealy shit, it's the Digipak edition, the way it opens is really funky, I'm not going to spoil that for anyone, but it's cool, as for the music, wow, that's all I can say at this time, this album is to the Bush era 'Thrax as to what Among the Living was to Belladonna era 'Thrax, it's too new to start picking favorites, but almost every song stands out for some reason or another, it's great to have a 5 piece Anthrax again, it sounds a lot fuller than the last two, maybe more on this later, it was worth the wait since Volume 8

:headbang: to Rob, he tears it up on this

Krycek

actually, during Stomp and Volume 8 it was just Scott, John, Charlie, and Frank, they never officially had a second guitar, they had Paul Crook stand in and Dimebag, and Charlie and Scott would do leads as well, but it was never officially stated that they had a 5th member on either album

Yeah, but you mentioned that hey sound fuller now that they're a five piece. I don't think they've ever played as a four piece together. I think that may have happened once or twice in the history of Anthrax. You'd have to check with Justin on that one. And they're still a five piece on the recording. Scott dubs his guitars, though not alot and there have always been either solo's or fills in every Anthrax song off of V8 and Stomp.

right, but what I'm getting at is that there was only 1 guitar going through most of the song on those two albums, the only place where there were 2 distinct guitar tones is during the solos

Yeha........the new CD ist great, it`s so cool!!!! :devil:
anthrax-thumb_01.jpg

www.mind-fire.de.vu