I got WCFYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thedarkestknight

New Metal Member
Feb 14, 2002
RI
Visit site
I just got We've Come For You All!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank You German music store guy on ebay! It's got the Acoustic Safe Home as well as We're A Happy Family, $22.99, plus $6, not bad, especially with the Japanese sellers asking $55 plus the shipping, and without Safe Home I think. (Don't worry John, Scott, Frank, Charlie, and Rob, I bought it new, you get credit, as you should for all it took to get this into our hands, sorry, but the US sales number just went down one, but I had to have it now!!) I LOVE THIS ALBUM!!

What Doesn't Die kicked me right in the f'n groin! The album has a great feel throughout. It kind blows up at you, then rides you smooth through the middle, breaking the speed limit plenty along the way, like Any Place But Here, kickin' groove, and Black Dahlia, insanity, then kick's you in the ass on the way out. I don't think it could have been laid out any better. It's nice to hear Superhero produced. Last time I heard that tune was live, Feb 13, 2002 at a little dive called The Station, you may have heard of it recently. Scott's tour diary tells how we tore down the baracade of this dump in the first song. Thanks for leaving the pyro at home that night guys. Peace out to all the lost and injured and their families, find a place to donate something for them. Glad I blew off Great White that time, and my wife and I had full intentions on going, it's only like 10 minutes from home, one town away.

I have to assume Charlie had a blast making this album, as he's everywhere, like popcorn in the micro, except in time! Nobody Knows Anything, except that Charlie is awsome!

Questions that ARISE (sorry, cheap Sepultura plug) now that it's in my hands:

What tune does Charlie play slide on? The liner notes show an open light purple star next to his name but no song with that mark on it. If you don't have it, they list different guests and leads and mark them with different symbols, but I can't find that one. Am I blind?

Also, Rob, what is you connection to Mistress Carrie from WAAF? You thank her on the liner notes. I listen to her a lot, but can't recall you or the band on her show. Was it back on Feb 14, 02 when you played Boston with Priest? I had tix to that show, for the original date pre 9-11, but got the married whip for the rescheduled date, as did my bud Jim. Fifth damn row too, oh well.

And, last, who's the guy at the beginnig of Cadillac Rock Box? I've listen a few times, but can't make it out!

They Came For Us All, and Got Us!

Later,
thedarkestknight
headbob.gif

I've had mine for just over a week now, I'm still going to buy it again when it's released here in the states, just to help sales, also there's supposed to be more on it according to the band

Krycek

yeah man the guy is dimebag darrell,

as fer charlie playing slide, i don't have an inlay near me ........but thats got to be in the main riff of rockbox too

also there's supposed to be more on it according to the band

Krycek[/QUOTE]

If that's the case, so will I. I try to get all the B-sides, and think to this point, I've done pretty well, before the rereleases, with imports and sincles. I even have the UTFO record for Christ's sake!

thedarkestknight

for those of you who have the digipack!!!
few questions about the pic on the right side of the pack;
Scott with Jack Osbourne??
What's the blue patch on the jacket??
Who are the guys in the black and white pic, one of them is lookin like Mike Patton(looks like some 70's pic)

There's shit loads of pics in there charlie with slipknot :)
Did anyone elses digipack come in a pizza box package
Aint got a clue who is in the black and white pic best to go on pattons message board my friends posts on there i'll ask her to ask people
But the album has been on repeat a HELL OF A LOT this album kicks so much arse not long till friday