I had a dream about Type O last night...

ShadowLioness

\m/ \m/
Jan 3, 2002
Suburbs of Chicago
Visit site
If I am like most people, I remember my dreams for about an hour after I wake up and then it's gone. So, I figured I'd post it here before it escaped my mind. I was at the Type O show thta I am going to on Wednesday. We had an awful time trying to find the venue for some reason. The worst part of it was that we were following our friend, and he kept taking all these crazy streets. We kept losing sight of him. Somehow we ended up IN the venue, and they had SO MANY T-SHIRTS that it was amazing! I couldn't see the prices on any of them, which sucked. The strangest part was that Type O OPENED the show and Lacuna Coil was CLOSING! Blah, strange. Have any of you had dreams about Type O?

ShadowLioness said:
If I am like most people, I remember my dreams for about an hour after I wake up and then it's gone. So, I figured I'd post it here before it escaped my mind. I was at the Type O show thta I am going to on Wednesday. We had an awful time trying to find the venue for some reason. The worst part of it was that we were following our friend, and he kept taking all these crazy streets. We kept losing sight of him. Somehow we ended up IN the venue, and they had SO MANY T-SHIRTS that it was amazing! I couldn't see the prices on any of them, which sucked. The strangest part was that Type O OPENED the show and Lacuna Coil was CLOSING! Blah, strange. Have any of you had dreams about Type O?

Hey SL -

I saw you post over at the TON.net official board. haha...i have nightmares with Type O....haha:OMG: