I hate Far Away!!!!

NastyJoan

Oct 10, 2001
Santiago de Chile
I love Ambiguity album, it's my favorite Brainstorm album, but I don't know why that song Far Away is in it, is like it destroys the perfection of the entire record. A Piano Song? Romantic?, I have nothing against piano songs (I love Blind Guardian's The Eldar) but let's face it Far Away it's a bloody BAD SONG!!!!

Anyone thinks like I do?

Nope. I agree that it's an unconventional song for Brainstorm but it also brought me to tears when I was in the 'right' mood, so it can't be that bad ;)

Mmm it seems I'm the only one that thinks that way. :yuk:

By the Way, I also think that beside include Far Away in the album they should have put Revenant that it's hell of a song!!!!!!! and make Far Away the bonus track for the Japan releases

yep I'm glad he did more aggressive singing on Metus Mortis, though I wouldn't mind him throw a few more death grunts in here and there :lol:

About Far Away, you're not the only one Joan, I've seen similar criticism in reviews, but I never understand why it doesn't fit on the album.. I love it :headbang:

I think this song is not that bad, even if it's not a great ballad either in my opinion. The end of the song is cool though, when Andy raises his voice...

and Revenant rocks!! :headbang: