i hate how there is nowhere to get breakfast here until 8 AM. wtf

0sm0se said:
In all honesty, who can really deny the entertainment value of seeing a drunken cowboy stumble around a Waffle House, tipping his hat to everyone he encounters?
At first glance, I thought that said "WHITE House", rather than Waffle, and you were speaking about our president.

there's also these things called "Huddle House" and the sign is exactly the same as waffle house, but it says "huddle" instead of waffle

Yeah, I always feel as if Huddle House is ripping off the Waffle House sign.

Also, I was in Augusta and asked the guy at the front desk of my motel where the nearest Waffle House was, and he gave me directions to something called "Waffle King," which looked horribly shitty, claiming that was where the Waffle House was. I didn't go in. It's certainly an imposter to the throne.

0sm0se said:
...it borders on dinner theater, watching some live reality television with some deliciously greasy treats.
Especially if you come in during the middle of night. One night, we had just missed a man masturbating in one of the booths. All we got was the employee's stories and a visit from the cops.