I hate my flat mate.

Emdprodukt

Member of Dude Castle 69
Jun 26, 2007
Kiel, Germany
I hate him. He accidently made 1.000.000.000 points with his last ball on my Indiana Jones pinball. Now he is grand champion. not me. I paid 2300€ for the machine and another 500 to make it work and look like new (not to mention the 50+ hours for restoration). It hates me. Can't get more than 300.000.000 points since then. Why? ¯\(°_o)/¯

ok i have a quote for you
"fuck pride, fuck rules fuck everything you think you know .......this is PINBAAAAAALLLL!!!!!!!!!"

I felt the same way when my girlfriend beat me at some stupid phone game, I spent the coming nights barely sleeping until I SMOTHERED her highscore. So idiotic and I actually felt a little bad afterwards. :D

I felt the same way when my girlfriend beat me at some stupid phone game, I spent the coming nights barely sleeping until I SMOTHERED her highscore. So idiotic and I actually felt a little bad afterwards. :D

:lol:

I did something similar... A friend and myself were competing for the best Tetris high score. His best was 180K, so I tried real hard, got 190K... then he got 240K.... so I got 250K... and his dumb ass got 260K.

I was worried that I'd never be able to beat it...

The next day? I got 370K and he has yet to defeat me :D

My girlfriend can kick the shit out of me in Mortal Kombat. I've been playing the game since the mid 90's , I guess she has too , she always kicks my ass

My girlfriend can kick the shit out of me in Mortal Kombat. I've been playing the game since the mid 90's , I guess she has too , she always kicks my ass

I have a mortal kombat cabinet (playing all mk games) at home. can't find anyone to play more than a couple of rounds until they get frustrated because they can't stand a chance.

to marcus question:

he allready felt sorry when he reached the 900.000.000 mark. imagine it like that: with three balls, I had only something like 150.000.000. He had around 30.000.000! and than it happened. extra ball, extra ball, extra ball. I would love to kick him in the nuts for every extra ball or that annoying "DOUBLE JACKPOT!". staggering.

I have a mortal kombat cabinet (playing all mk games) at home. can't find anyone to play more than a couple of rounds until they get frustrated because they can't stand a chance.

to marcus question:

he allready felt sorry when he reached the 900.000.000 mark. imagine it like that: with three balls, I had only something like 150.000.000. He had around 30.000.000! and than it happened. extra ball, extra ball, extra ball. I would love to kick him in the nuts for every extra ball or that annoying "DOUBLE JACKPOT!". staggering.

how much is for a cabinet like MK?
I got some room to fit this shit in my new house ;)

put her up against me

i'm the fucking king of MKII on arcade, and will slay anyone's ass in a heartbeat with scorpion

i'm sure it would take me a little time to get my timing back on track...but when i have that shit down, my ninja skills are second to none

put her up against me

i'm the fucking king of MKII on arcade, and will slay anyone's ass in a heartbeat with scorpion

i'm sure it would take me a little time to get my timing back on track...but when i have that shit down, my ninja skills are second to none

I would love to kick your arse with any fighter in mk II.

My mk cabinet is a mame cabinet. There's a modded xbox and a tv in there. Cabinets are not that expensive, depends on their condition. I would get a non-working gamewith the cabinet in good condition, get into this stuff a bit more and built your own mame cabinet! Few hundred euro.

I would love to kick your arse with any fighter in mk II.

My mk cabinet is a mame cabinet. There's a modded xbox and a tv in there. Cabinets are not that expensive, depends on their condition. I would get a non-working gamewith the cabinet in good condition, get into this stuff a bit more and built your own mame cabinet! Few hundred euro.

Thanks ! I was thinking the same
I have seen custom cabinets for mame going for 2000€... pretty lame !
too much money!
I think I'm gonna do as you say!

I highly recommend this site if you want to get further into building your own arcade stuff:
http://arcadecontrols.com/arcade.htm

Holy fucking shit!
A lego made cabinet

2010-05-19-LegoCab.jpg