i hate the osbournes after all

BigFakeSmile

toe much love!
Nov 16, 2002
Visit site
at first i thought the show was pretty funny and that it was cool and refreshing to have fatass crazy stupid vulgar people on tv, but after watching a couple episodes this weekend, i say those fucks, especially the worthless fat-fuck kids, can go die. they can all go eat a bowl of dick.

i saw one half of one episode and i was like 'wow this reminds me of the nardo family that used to have a trailer next to aimee, except that the nardos had their stinky grandmother living in their porch.'

not a good sign. that show sucks. tv is fucking lame.

i saw two episodes this weekend. it was a lot more disturbing than the other episodes i saw sometime last year.

someone in the room observed that the cops helping ozzy build a pit fire on his beach were addressing him in the same tone they'd speak to someone who had alzheimer's

hey, this is a little off topic but... for people too retarded to use string cheese properly, kraft makes something called 'rip-ums' where the cheese stick has been pre-sliced into skinny rectangular slices and then pressed back together for you to rip-um up.

also, jack osbourne has that punch-me-in-the-face look. did he make it onto the thread? also, i just got in from walking my dog and he totally went after this road kill possum that looked just like kelly osbournes hair.

the fact that kelly osbourne has a cd makes me want to puke. i hate how the 2 of them think they're such hot shit cuz they have that stupid show. ozzy is hilarious on it, and its ok to watch a few minutes at a time, but it's a really awful show

Originally posted by azal
when is indieworkshop reviewing the new Kelly Osbourne CD???

inquiring minds want to know....

i'm working on it right now actually... it's taking me long than i thought it would. this is what i have so far.

"PLEASE GOD... KILL ME... KILL ME!!! OH GOD, MAKE IT STOP... MAKE IT STOP!!!"

p.s. i would like to hear that song with her vocals NOT run through pro tools.