I watched The Osbournes last nights

-Rivfader-

Klingons on Uranus
Oct 17, 2003
St. Louis Missouri USA
Visit site
They had like an osbourne marathon last night so I decided to check it out. I felt like 1 million dollars after watching it. His kids are worthless and do nothing but sleep eat and drink and bitch about things that make no sense. I thought I was lazy I dont feel lazy anymore after watching this show.

Watching Ozzy was funny though he is just so messed up. He could not figure out how to use a remote control and had to have a maid do it. Seeing him go deep sea fishing was funny as hell too.

the osbournes have conqoered the unchartered territories of idiocy and stupidity. His kids are completely retarded. And I have no words to explain how dumb that show is............................:yuk:

i´ve watched it too! the osbournes are really cool :) i especially couldn´t stop laughing when ozzy was at the beach, trying to make a fire. all along shouting swearings at the ocean :lol: :lol: :lol:

I never really watched the show, only sometimes when other musicians like Zakk Wylde appeared. All in all it's not my humour and i really don't care about the "adventures" of Ozzy's ugly and fat children. It's sad seeing Ozzy nowadays. Somehow he already died. He doesn't look anymore like the man who invented Heavy Metal.