I have a question!

mindfull

Jan 23, 2005
hello....I just got all the nevermore albums in the mail recently...but I have a few questions...

does nevermore ever perform material off their first two albums?

I was reading the liner notes on "the politics of ecstasy" and I was wandering if christian martenson ever get out jail?? did he serve the full ten years???

also on the song "the politics of ecstasy"...their guy talking from some movie...can anyone name the guy and the movie....

so far I really like their first two albums.I really can't get into "Dreaming Neon Black " & "Dead Heart In A Dead World" ....but those two might grow onto to me later....

if I have anymore questions I might post them here....

*waits for cruel & rude responses*

mindfull said:
does nevermore ever perform material off their first two albums?

- short answer, not really. They play Seven Tounges sometimes but I've never heard anything off the first one, at least not in the past 5 years. They tend to play older material more on European tours from what I've seen though.

ive never heard anything from the first album but theyve played a lot from poe. ive heard 7 tongues, this sacrament, the learning, and they opened up a euro show a year or two ago with the middle part of POE.

1. seven tongues from time to time
2. no clue
3. in the begining of the song? i think its just Warrel talking
4. I dont listen to dead heart a whole lot but it has some great tracks on it, and Dreaming Neon Black is a great record.

*inserts rude comments*