I have a very minor announcment

MetallicSlayerDeth

Staring into your soul...
Sep 1, 2009
Sweden
Now that I've taken another step into the metal world by buying two CD's to start my collection, it triggered a thrashy impulse, and I desided to go thru The Big 4.

Starting NOW I will listen to every band in The Big 4's discography, band by band, starting with Anthrax right fuckin now.

I will also review every album. only problem is that I don't know where to post the reviews...:p

Anyone think this is a good idea? And suggestions where to post the reviews?:)

I should slaughter you for that post... But instead I'll just tell you:p

The Big Four, or The Big Four Of Thrash Metal, are the name for the four biggest thrash bands there is. They are Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth and Anthrax.

There was a huge fuzz a little while ago when it was announced that they're gonna play some festivals together this summer.

Well it's not really that an original of an idea, as you'll find countless reviews of the big 4 in all corners of the internet, so don't count on your ones getting read. But if you have fun doing it, go for it. You can submit reviews on websites like Metal Archives and Amazon, or you could start your own reviewing blog if you want.

Yeah, I just want to review for the sake of keeping myself busy and to improve my metul skillz:p

I guess I'll go for metal archives. Fistful of metal review gonna be up later today!:)