i have been informed that black and brown don't go together

goatschool

Sep 12, 2002
www.youtube.com
as of 12:30 am this morning.

which means that my selected outfit for tomorrow is fucked. fucked with a knife.

i hate clothes and i am angered by people that know about clothes. and throw it in your face. fuck them. fuck you.

i am uncomfortable enough as it is. WTF. FUCK.

alex go to this thing for me.

troll.jpg

there comes a time in every young man's life when they learn the No Black With Brown lesson. it's not readily obvious they don't go.

nick you should have been like "yeah? how bout black and blue" and given the laugher-atter a serious bastinado.

call me crazy, but i think this combo works. this isn't an offensive brown. hmmm.

fuck everything, what do i know. maybe my white scalp will offset the shit.

i hate everything.

see this is why i don't bother dressing nicely. this is confirmation of every snooty motherfucker that has reminded me for year after year that i'm "not sharp".

fucking asshole motherfuckers! fuck this!

Somebody tried to tell me this brown/black thing before too. It was something pretty subtle, like black belt/brown shoes, which I'd never pay attention to anyway. I only have one belt!!

I don't listen to it. I think black and brown go together pretty well.

since i don't really have a fashion sense myself, i think that in rare cases black-ish colors and brown-ish colors can go. (black belt, khaki pants, black boots doesn't look so bad, for example). but unless you have a really keen eye, it's hard to judge when those cases are, and when it just looks terrible. so nowadays i've just thrown up my hands and try to avoid black+brown altogether.

I have a sweater that has black and brown strips.

it looks nice.

also, if this fact you state is true....than unemployment lines must be a definate eyesore for the color conscious.

i dont know who these people are, but i am guessing they could be totally wrong nick. black and brown often go well together. unless the fabric texture itself clashes or something.