I have joined the swine flu census

lilhermiejobo

Mar 6, 2007
I just figured I've been working too hard lately and thats why I'm feeling run down and my entire body hurts...
So I've just been going to work like normal and pushing even harder thinking "suck it up you sissy pants" until today I nearly fell because I got really light-headed/dizzy. Which sucks because its an hour drive each way (if traffic isn't bad) from the shop to the job site and I had already put myself through morning peak hour traffic, road tolls, etc.
I went to the doc and turns out I've got it. Yay!!!
The plan for the next few days is to become heavily medicated and hopefully write some cool stuff.

P.S. :zombie:

OMG THE SWINE FLU, IS IT CONTAGIOUS THROUGH THE FORUMZ!?!?!?!?!

SOMEBODY, QUICKLY, SELL ME SOME VACCINES! THIS IS A GREAT TIME TO MAKE TEH PROFITZ!!

Fucking hyped up shit :D Anyway, hope you get through it quickly dude! Or... maybe you want some time off to write some music... in that case, hope you're sick a little longer ;)

I wish you a speedy recovery!

Do your colleagues know about it? Sounds like you really made a point in infecting the whole place before finally surrendering to the power of the swine. ;)
Actually I've been sick for days too, but it's not swine flu. Just a normal virus. Still sucks.

i had it to and the best part was that i knew the result on my birthday , yay happy 31............
i think it´s just overhyped.
surely it depends on the health of each person but to me it was just like a regular flu.
I woke up in the middle of the night sweating like a pig,my legs ache and had 38.º temperature...the thing that i was suspected was that i had diarreia and that made me go to the doctor.
because i have a 6 moths baby at home they did the test and it was +.
i was sick for only 2 days and quarantined for 7, but i tell u those 5 days i felt absolutly fine.
All the best,
P

Just read on bmouth that Jensen (the drummer) from The Haunted caught it, too.

Luckily, it seems to be more tame on people than the "real" influenza.

Thanks, guys.
I definitely wouldn't say this is worse than any other flu strain I've had before. On one hand, I'm not vomiting and haven't had diarrhea. On the other, a majority of my body hurts making it difficult to do most anything and I get headaches and heat-spells in waves. I'm on tamiflu twice a day and also taking codiene and xanax for pain relief. I slept nearly from the time I got home from the doc's around noon until last night, had something to eat and tried to jam guitar for a bit but ended up getting drugged and going back to bed until about 9:30 this morning.
I'd really like to take advantage of this medication situation I've found myself in and push my creative envelope, but most likely it'll sound cool until the next day when I'm sober :lol:

they gave me no drugs...simply go home and take ben-uron for the fever whiavh i only had for 1 day

Yeah...some vodka-redbull will do the trick.

It works damn fine with me(but im nothing but a sick bastard anyways):lol: