I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

i know the album was pretty boring and all(imo at least) but used already? its been out for 6 days lol

also this is my 666th post

m/ o_O m/

It's a grower imo...Yeah, and it's 2 cds, they must have messed up. I guess someone burned it then traded it in. But you wouldn't get more than like $3 for it...stupid people.

And didn't you know the new evil number is 616? Check that shit out. Or don't, not really important.

That's a bit tiny bit less than the GBP 59.99 I payed for the deluxe edition :)

Haha, very much indeed, but I'm betting you're happy with it...I think I would have bought that if I was a dedicated fan and had the money of course.

I got offered a 45,000$ a year job here, but would rather go back to Arizona...I could have gotten that sucka.

Haha, very much indeed, but I'm betting you're happy with it...I think I would have bought that if I was a dedicated fan and had the money of course.

I got offered a 45,000$ a year job here, but would rather go back to Arizona...I could have gotten that sucka.
Yeah, it's awesome, a huge thing. I still have to watch/listen the DVD that came with it, but then I don't have a 5.1 surround system, so what's the point... The book is beautiful though and so is the double vinyl.

Dude, you have quite possibly the best collection out of anyone I know, and no 5.1 surround. What's that all about!? I saw a bit of that deluxe edit, and it was damn fine. I thought the dvd was just the 5.1 mix, but you're saying there's more to it? Btw, you should really get to posting some pics of both Insurgents, and The Incident de. I'd like to see some more pics of what's inside the soft cover book if that's possible. Purrty please?

Enslavedshirt.jpg

Dude, you have quite possibly the best collection out of anyone I know, and no 5.1 surround. What's that all about!? I saw a bit of that deluxe edit, and it was damn fine. I thought the dvd was just the 5.1 mix, but you're saying there's more to it? Btw, you should really get to posting some pics of both Insurgents, and The Incident de. I'd like to see some more pics of what's inside the soft cover book if that's possible. Purrty please?
Audio is the main content of the dvd, but on the other PT DVD-A's I have, there's usually also something to watch, so I'm simply assuming it's the case here as well.

When I have time, I'll post some pics. The art in the soft cover book is a bit meh i.m.o., don't really like it. The photo book is really nice though.

No pics as i'm too lazy but,

Katatonia - LFDGD (Vinyl)
Pink Floyd - The Final Cut (Vinyl)
Laptop

I bought the laptop today slightly on a whim. I was going to be waiting for a few weeks at least but I have course work coming up and i'm going to be researching in the library a lot. It made sense to buy one now. :)