I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

necdz.jpg

Some goodies. The Cemetary cd is the original press :)

I also put a deposit on a new camera today; a Nikon D40. I can't wait to get my hands on it, which should be in about 2 weeks.
Great investment. I was considering a D40, but ended up with a Canon EOS 1000D (great camera, but came with a terrible lens. Still saving for a better one). Have seen some amazing pics taken with a D40.

Great investment. I was considering a D40, but ended up with a Canon EOS 1000D (great camera, but came with a terrible lens. Still saving for a better one). Have seen some amazing pics taken with a D40.

Yeah same. I got a kind of a package deal for €410 which is dam good. As soon as I get it i'm gonna go nuts with it. I had a film slr for the last year up until September. I sold it as I needed the money and I knew I was going to be getting a DSLR in the new few months anyway. :)

I've been putting off on that Crematory reissue...heard it has a rather horrible production(yes I know they're demos, but the label guy that did them did a shitty job).

I'll stick with the mp3s unless they fix it.

Yeah same. I got a kind of a package deal for €410 which is dam good. As soon as I get it i'm gonna go nuts with it. I had a film slr for the last year up until September. I sold it as I needed the money and I knew I was going to be getting a DSLR in the new few months anyway. :)

Bought it today!!! It being a Nikon D40.

the LP arrived today... damn, it's SO BEAUTIFUL! ...I guess it was an impulse for me to start collecting vinyl stuff... I guess Ghost Brigade, Amesoeurs or perhaps some older K's albums will follow)))))

I guess I need to take pics, but I just received from Ebay:

OSI - Office Of Strategic Influence (2CD digi-book)
Porcupine Tree - Signify (2CD digi-book)
Porcupine Tree - Lightbulb Sun (1CD, 1DVD w/ 5.1 mix + bonus tracks)