I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

The illusive For Funerals to Come (Red Variant). Supposedly 100 made. Disc has some minor residue on it but can be easily cleaned. Scratch free.
Katatonia.jpg

syncmasterp2570.

I've found that I absolutely LOVE samsung's monitors. Great price, great quality(in the build) and of course fantastic picture.

i got a really nice samsung from futureshop a few years ago and its gorgeous, i love it, i play all my games in 1080p now :).

ps3 looks like SHIT on anything less now hahaha, it was worth it just for assassins creed 2 and god of war 3 (people hate on it...but it was exactly what i was expecting from playing the first two...)

The illusive For Funerals to Come (Red Variant). Supposedly 100 made. Disc has some minor residue on it but can be easily cleaned. Scratch free.
Katatonia.jpg

Is there any other Katatonia CD that is more scarce than this?
I kinda doubt whether it's so rare.. I simply see too many of them around to believe there's only a hundred of them in existence.. I ordered mine the time it came out (through Nuclear Blast mailorder if I remember correctly) and this is simply the one I got, did I get so lucky? I just seems unlikely to me..

l_5e52e3e47dc54abb9fdea265f8f6f36c.jpg

12":
Frank Zappa - Joe's Garage Acts II & III
Christian Mistress - Agony & Opium
Tormented - Rotten Death
Mythos - Pain Amplifier
Gehenna - Negotium Parambulans In Tenebris

7":
Exhumed/Ingrowing split
Christian Mistress - Mother Of Mercy