I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

when were you in israel? and what did you do around here? :)

if i'm not all mistaken .... he got some sisters around Israel...

isn't that , Androz ?

No, my sisters were in Israel a few months ago but they stayed there only 10 days. I went there will a plan called Taglit or Birthright, stayed 10 days with a group and then started traveling through the country on my own for 20 more days, I slept mostly in Tel Aviv (in a hostel in Hayarkon 48)

Ok some stuff i got:

Cult Of Luna - Somewhere Along The Highway LP

Opeth - My Arms, Your Hearse P-LP, Morningrise P-LP & Orchid P-LP

Swallow The Sun - The Morning Never Came LP

And i also got the reissue of Brave Murder Day

:)

Diabolical Masquerade - Ravendusk In My Heart (Adipocere Records)
Cynic - Focus (Roadrunner)
Darkthrone - Under A Funeral Moon (Black Metal Attack Records)

All brand new...and the Cynic is the first pressing...got it cheap as shit. Completed my Darkthrone full lengths too. I'll be grimming all night long.

Hi all, I have been a member of this forum for a while now but only started posting recently.
Here's a photo of my latest additions to my cd collection:)
I have a few hot katatonia vinyls on the way, ill post a pic once they get here.

Anyway from top left:
>>>Nightingale-Invisible
>>>October tide-Rainwithout end:kickass: :worship:
>>>Porcipine tree-Deadwing
>>>Edge of sanity-when all is said
>>>Opeth-Morningrise
>>>Dark tranquility-character

Nice nice nice! How is that Edge Of Sanity Compilation? Is it worth getting?

I recently received Nightingale "Nightfall Overture", a limited to 500 copies CD of re-recordings of Nightingale classics, got it for only $8 from ebay! :) I saw it go for a lot more in earlier cases, guess I was lucky. The only Nightingale album I own and like is "The Breathing Shadow", the re-recording of "Nightfall Overture" is great! So are "Dreamreader" and Edge Of Sanity's "Losing Myself".
never seen character like that before
It's the (quite common) digi, I have it too.

I recently received Nightingale "Nightfall Overture", a limited to 500 copies CD of re-recordings of Nightingale classics, got it for only $8 from ebay! :)

Haha i was about to buy that and it was gone once i went to buy it. Nevermind im sure theres another one out there. Was that one of the european tour 500?

Yeah the edge of sanity compilation is awesome. Cd2 has both crimson and crimson II. I cant stop listenig to crimson it rocks:headbang:
Is it worth getting when you already have all their albums (including Evolution)?
Haha i was about to buy that and it was gone once i went to buy it. Nevermind im sure theres another one out there. Was that one of the european tour 500?
There exist only 500 at all as far as I know and yeah, they were sold on tour I believe.
I think I remember seeing it now.. oh well the cd bores me anyhow
Yeah, it surely ain't their best. A few OK songs though.

Anyone else get theirs yet?

IMG_0347.jpg

Guess mine came for Valentine's Day since I ain't got one. :)