I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

^ I must also do that. That and 'Viva..' are the only albums I don't have.
Both these albums are available in mid-price as far as I know and the LFDGD digi comes with the Teargas and Tonight's Music single B-sides as bonustracks (except 'Oh How I Enjoy the Light', but that's a cover anyway..). Very much worth the purchase.

I still want that LFDGD re-issue someday, but I already have the original CD, both singles and The Black Sessions comp., so it's a bit low on my priority list.

PS, I received my "The Wild Bunch" DVD in the mail today, looking forward to watch it.

Both these albums are available in mid-price as far as I know and the LFDGD digi comes with the Teargas and Tonight's Music single B-sides as bonustracks (except 'Oh How I Enjoy the Light', but that's a cover anyway..). Very much worth the purchase.

I still want that LFDGD re-issue someday, but I already have the original CD, both singles and The Black Sessions comp., so it's a bit low on my priority list.

PS, I received my "The Wild Bunch" DVD in the mail today, looking forward to watch it.
the Tonight's Decision digi has bonus tracks aswell, I think

100_1839.jpg

I would start with the studio albums indeed ;) The out of print ones (Stupid Dream and Lightbulb Sun) have recently been re-issued and so will Recordings in the not too distant future, so they're all available now.

As for Futile, good luck findig one.. One hardly ever shows up on ebay, and if one does, it is often quickly removed, because PT's management doesn't want people to sell promos for profit.