I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

Yep, very stylish. But how does it relate to the music? Granted, I've only listened once to the record yet, but it didn't sound very bloody to me :)
Not sure how (and if) it relates to the music.. But I'm mainly interested in the music, which I have been completely addicted to the past week :)

I can recommend to order directly from the Gotye site btw, it's bloody cheap, I payed just 22 euro altogether for both albums including postage from Australia to NL :)

Oh fuck, give me all those records!
Sorry man, I would like to, but then I'll have to buy them all again. My bank account really wouldn't like that :loco:

I can recommend to order directly from the Gotye site btw, it's bloody cheap, I payed just 22 euro altogether for both albums including postage from Australia to NL :)
That's what you call a bargain. I'll keep it in mind.

Just won this on eBay.

09e9_1.JPG

It will be promptly sewed on to my grey combat jacket as soon as it arrives! :)

*_* i should find a katatonia patch too!!! my only prtoblem is to find a place where to put my patch cuz i'm actually full of patches @_@ i really love this stuff!

i want a vynil from ulver too!!!! é_é i hope to find something that could be interesting in the next week-end vynil fair in my city!

Which vinyl is the Ulver one?

I thought they were very limited...

It's a Shadows of the Sun vinyl, they changed the artwork for the release (looks amazing!). I guess they're limited to 400. 200 white 200 clear. Mine's a white one.

How a brand new limited to 500 NMF vinyl found its way over to the U.S. three years after being released is still beyond me :p

I meant what color.

Haha, they also released a black one and another color I thought. I also have a white one.

For some reason I was under the impression there were 800 made.

I got my Svidd Neger one in the mail about a week ago I need to put that picture up.

I meant what color.

Haha, they also released a black one and another color I thought. I also have a white one.

For some reason I was under the impression there were 800 made.

I got my Svidd Neger one in the mail about a week ago I need to put that picture up.

Oh ok I wasn't quite sure what you meant. You might be correct about how many were made, I know there was a really fancy version ltd. to 100 version too that came in a wooden box and stuff. Definitely post some pics of the Svidd Neger vinyl if you get a chance. I really need to try and order a copy if there are any left (probably not). It's such a great record.