I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

Welcome to ebay, that shit always ends up the same way for me too :cry:

Happened today on an Elohim Meth CD for the second time this week... luckily I got a second chance offer :D:D

Edit:
Newly received
Camel - Moonmadness (USA)
Moonmadness.jpg

Vangelis - Chariots of Fire (KOREA)
COF.jpg

Edge Of Sanity - Unorthodox (KOREA)
EOS.jpg

^ many years ago now. It's a very sought after item aswell, or so it seems.

My new additions:
Porcupine Tree promo edition
ptpromo.jpg

This was listed as a Thai promo. It's basically just the re-release version only with a hole in the barcode, and 'for promotional use only' in the middle of the cd. Got it out of interest
orcpromo.jpg

And a gift from the band I play bass for:
Picture634259262-2-1.jpg

Not bad for an Ashton :D What intrigues me most about it is the neck and wood. See for yourself:
bassneck.jpg

Also got an Ashton BA200 head so I can practice at home. It just needs some speakers now.

when was the vinyl version of the bonus cd of BWP released?

I haven't even heard about it.

yeah, stil lday beneathe the sun, years ago, you see them on ebay a lot, they were released in 2 editions, a black limited too 1092 copies and a grey limited too 150 copies, and if your interested, a test pressing limited to 24 copies.

theres a picture of one near the top of this page

i just bought death's design. It is 61 tracks, but on youtube and on diabolical's myspace, the movements are one solid track. How do you take all the songs in the first movement for example and just make them to one solid track? it will be so annoying if i have 61 tracks on my cellphone 'cause it stops for like 3 secs between the songs...
sorry if this was a stupid question.. thanks ^^

^^I don't think there is a way to do that, but wouldn't change it personally, it's one of my favorite records ever

I just got The Sound Of Animals Fighting - The Ocean and The Sun and Wolves In The Throne Room - Two Hunters gatefold 2LP

Dance Of December Souls cassette cheap, someone here should pick this up

http://cgi.ebay.com/KATATONIA-Dance-of-December-CASSETTE-opeth-ulver_W0QQitemZ370139747962QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_212?hash=item370139747962&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A0|293%3A2|294%3A50

plus I just saw the For Funerals To Come and Jhva Elohim Meth/Hades Split cassettes there too, no bids

i just bought death's design. It is 61 tracks, but on youtube and on diabolical's myspace, the movements are one solid track. How do you take all the songs in the first movement for example and just make them to one solid track? it will be so annoying if i have 61 tracks on my cellphone 'cause it stops for like 3 secs between the songs...
sorry if this was a stupid question.. thanks ^^
My CD-ripping program (Poikosoft Easy CD-DA Extractor, highly recommended) has a "single file output" option. I also ripped it with the movements as single tracks and not all 61 of them. You could download a trial version and rip the CD.

3 shirts from razamataz..they always have the best quality.

My dying Bride - An Ode To Woe.
shirt3.jpg

Paradise Lost.
paradiselost.jpg

Moonspell - Our World is Dying (front)
moonf.jpg

Back
moonb.jpg

My CD-ripping program (Poikosoft Easy CD-DA Extractor, highly recommended) has a "single file output" option. I also ripped it with the movements as single tracks and not all 61 of them. You could download a trial version and rip the CD.
Balls, no version for mac :( But fuck Death's design kicks ass!