I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

Ollon means errmm...head of the "company".?

They are cutting it with a sharp knife for "health" issues.And its decreasing the pleasure of sex %30 percent when they took away that part from you.Aiiieeee!

By the way you cant find anyone who is sick because of the ollon but for a reason its a necessity in Judaism and Islam.

not urban myth but a health study... but the 30% decrease in the pleasure of sex is an urban myth.
the lack of foreskin simply prevents the cluttering of dirt between the head and the foreskin which may result in infection for those who don't pull down their foreskin every day and give the head a good scrub.

Jews and Muslims have circumsision for religious reasons like allies in blood with god...the difference is jews get it 8 days after birth and muslim get it at the age of 13.
many christians circumsize their babies for health reasons and not more

omg my account still works!! and i wasn't hit by a bus, nor was i arrested.....

hey I just bought this baby, I don't even want to open it:

teargas.jpg

that tag there stands for ninety pesos, around 8.5 usd. cool deal huh???

I got mine last week and noticed how bad the artwork is for the ep, so emo... good thing the two bonus tracks are so amazing :headbang:

also look at this people:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Blackfield-II-n...7QQihZ006QQcategoryZ58594QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem :yow:

neatdm1.jpg

Norther - Till Death Unites Us
Sentenced - Buried Alive 2 DVD/2 CD <3
Eternal Tears Of Sorrow - Before The Bleeding Sun
October Tode - Grey Dawn

Got these earlier in the mail today. Hail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got those through a trade. They are indeed in quite good condition, considering how old they are!

Reece...why don't you find a demo by the band Funeral? Then, it'd be yours! :) Otherwise...I will likely keep these, of course.