I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

just made a big order.... kinda too cheap stuff ... most of cds went for R$ 6,90
that would be: $ 3.39 ... !! and got free shipping... and also R$ 35.00 discount. ( $ 17.22 ) ordered it from a brazillian megastore that went on insane low prices. ( www.submarino.com )

CDs - Monotheist - CELTIC FROST
CDs - Acoustic Verses - GREEN CARNATION
CDs - With Teeth - NINE INCH NAILS
CDs - The God that Never Was - DISMEMBER
CDs - This Godless Endeavor - NEVERMORE
CDs - Stabbing the Drama - SOILWORK
CDs - Arcane Rain Fell - DRACONIAN
CDs - The Seal of Belial - LORD BELIAL
CDs - The Libertines - THE LIBERTINES
CDs - Up The Bracket - THE LIBERTINES
CDs - Antics - INTERPOL
CDs - Free Fall Into Fear - TRAIL OF TEARS
CDs - Reclaim the Beat - DEFLESHED
CDs - Mourning Sun - FIELDS OF THE NEPHILIM
CDs - Third World Genocide - NUCLEAR ASSAULT
CDs - Inferno Museum - ALLHELLUJA
CDs - A R E Weapons - A.R.E WEAPONS
CDs - Come on Die Young - MOGWAI -
CDs - Turn on the Bright Lights - INTERPOL
CDs - Swansong For You - BY THE GENTLE WAVES

guess that was one of my best deals ever..

kataPT003.jpg

How many copies of that FOABP special have been made? Here they claim that it's 5000 copies for Europe.

Anyway it seems to be really hard to find, and it's already selling for insane prices on eBay. I'm really glad I got myself a copy :) Getting the discs out of the sleeve ridiculously difficult, so I'm going to put them to regular CD cases.

How many copies of that FOABP special have been made? Here they claim that it's 5000 copies for Europe.

Anyway it seems to be really hard to find, and it's already selling for insane prices on eBay. I'm really glad I got myself a copy :) Getting the discs out of the sleeve ridiculously difficult, so I'm going to put them to regular CD cases.
Yeah, it did seem to have sold out on the day of release or something, I'm not sure as to how many were pressed, but I heard this figure of 5000 too.. Crazy! I'm really glad I reserved my copy before the release date. Got it for 'just' € 26,99. Now I wish I bought 2 copies :/ ;) And yeah, the discs are really hard to get out, especially with these plastic sleeves around the discs, I think I'll discard those, then it's a lot easier.

I had no idea it was gonna be this limited, I mean, the so-called 'limited' edition of "Deadwing" is still available now and they even lowered the price a few weeks ago..

I got the US-special edition and regular CD (both with signed booklet) of FoaBP too in the meantime :cool: