I have just received ... in the mail! Post pics of your new treasures!

Yeah, it did seem to have sold out on the day of release or something, I'm not sure as to how many were pressed, but I heard this figure of 5000 too.. Crazy! I'm really glad I reserved my copy before the release date. Got it for 'just' € 26,99. Now I wish I bought 2 copies :/ ;) And yeah, the discs are really hard to get out, especially with these plastic sleeves around the discs, I think I'll discard those, then it's a lot easier.

I had to pay 37€ for mine...

If you're going to discard the plastic sleeves, be careful that you don't scratch the discs. I thought about this some more, and decided to make a copy of the disc. After a couple minutes of struggling I got the original back to it's sleeve, and now I'll just listen to the copy. Not like there's any difference...

You really think they ruined it? It's not that bad i.m.o. Pity they skipped the intro though, one of the best parts on the original album.

And yeah, I agree they're still doing excellent, the new one's pretty good too.

I heard the skipped the intro because the keyboarder has stolen it from a computer game. So it was an issue with musical rights :)

You really think they ruined it? It's not that bad i.m.o. Pity they skipped the intro though, one of the best parts on the original album.

And yeah, I agree they're still doing excellent, the new one's pretty good too.

I might just give it another listen today. I didn't like Shagz choice of computerized vocals and some of the music was tamed...I think the only cool thing about it was the patch that came with it :p

i didn't recieve my new tresure in the mail, but in a pink-wraped birthday present yesterday, and im the proud owned of SYD 1287 :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
oh and a shining awesome tape came with it i cant rember the name but its absolutely gorgeous music

Nah i still need the Still day/Patterns II 7" (Both grey and black...and possibly the test press if i wanna spend a fortune). But my 12" Opeth collection is complete. Still some cds to get like the Japan releases.