I Have new Manowar and Rob Halford

weave

Feb 7, 2002
Queens NY
Visit site
All I can say about both these albums is HOLY FUCKIN SHIT!!!!!!!!Manowar have made a masterpeice.This is Fuckin Metal.The tunes,production,and songwriting absolutley brillant.Again ERIC ADAMs has sang GODLIKE.This man is 52 and blows every singer away.MANOWAR are back better then ever.The Halford cd is also godlike.Not to happy with the mix but the songs fuckin shred.Halford pisses all over Priest.This also blows away Resurection.

What new Halford are you talking about? The last one I heard of was "Live Insurrection" and that was released a year ago. If there's a new Halford I'm all over it. Rob's one of my favorite singers. Here's a hint, Priest-GET HALFORD BACK!

Im sure he's talking about the new Halford. Not Live Insurrection(Awesome album btw) I remember he was in the studio a while back recording his new album. They showed some of it on the Rock Show. This was a few months ago, I hope the new album will be here soon!

I have some mp3 from both albuns and they are really amazing. The new Manowar one is masterpiece but Halford one is just a demo songs, isn't the final thing. So it's difficult to say something about, but seems very good stuff. I love the "Betrayal" song, very heavy and killer one.

Yes indeed Halford has produced A Mother Of An Album.Blows away his first CD all the way!The material is GOD!!!!!His vocals are GOD!!!!!His band fuckin rips.Really haeavy shit on this album but also beutiful ballads.MANOWAR CD is just as GOD-LIKE.Excellent production and brillant songwriting.Eric Adams is outstanding This is his best vocals buy far.They have this tune called Hand Of Doom that is so fuckin Heavy its unreal also they cover an opera track that fuckin god-like.Best Metal band out today.

MANOWAR KILLS!!! I can't wait til the new album comes out. The cover (as always) is just bad as all hell. What did everyone think of Louder Than Hell? I've heard a lot of mixed reactions on it. I fuckin loved it-just curious what you all thought. HAIL!