Rob Halford Rejoins JUDAS PRIEST!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Not blessed, or merciful
Apr 11, 2001
Sarf Lundin, Innit
After 11 years apart (or 12, depending on which party's website you read), Rob Halford and JUDAS PRIEST have finally mended the fences and are set to team up again.

In a statement on both official sites, the band is said to have several projects on the burner, including a reunion tour for 2004.

Heavy fuckin' Metal, people!

www.robhalford.com

www.judaspriest.com

Yes , finally Judas Priest will deliver the goods again.

As a diehard Heavy Metal fan in his 40's, I am over the moon that Rob Halford has finally rejoined Priest. I saw them in Britain, France & Germany, in the 80's. Please, Please, Please get them as a headliner for Bloodstock 2004! I think they owe it to their loyal British fans.

Mark said:
After 11 years apart (or 12, depending on which party's website you read), Rob Halford and JUDAS PRIEST have finally mended the fences and are set to team up again.

In a statement on both official sites, the band is said to have several projects on the burner, including a reunion tour for 2004.

Heavy fuckin' Metal, people!

www.robhalford.com

www.judaspriest.com

As i saw in an article some months ago in BWBK #76...

"Rob Halford Rejoins Judas Priest for Cd and World Tour in 2004."
"In Lesser news, Jesus was spotted in Bethlehem earlier today..."

it about time judas priest got there act together and started playing again with the original lineup judas priest is nothing without halfords amazing voicehttp://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=1784314#

Holy CRAP! I can't belive it I have now seen the Reformed Priest, seen them in Glasgow on Saturday.

Only downer I would rather they hadn't played Songs like Hot Rockin', Diamonds & Rust or Turbo Lover & had played Hell Patrol, The Sentinal, or a whole load of other Songs, but what are you going to do about it.

It was still Priest with Halford & It KICKED ASS. :kickass: :worship: :headbang:

Brother Jim said:
Holy CRAP! I can't belive it I have now seen the Reformed Priest, seen them in Glasgow on Saturday.

Only downer I would rather they hadn't played Songs like Hot Rockin', Diamonds & Rust or Turbo Lover & had played Hell Patrol, The Sentinal, or a whole load of other Songs, but what are you going to do about it.

It was still Priest with Halford & It KICKED ASS. :kickass: :worship: :headbang:

I actually had the chance to go to that gig, and passed it, saying "Eh- I'm not that much of a Priest fan".
Instead, I stayed in the Solid and got myself mighty drunk. They played Breakin' the Law in there, though, and that kinda made me wish I'd went.
Ho hum...

Bob McBojit said:
I actually had the chance to go to that gig, and passed it, saying "Eh- I'm not that much of a Priest fan".
Instead, I stayed in the Solid and got myself mighty drunk. They played Breakin' the Law in there, though, and that kinda made me wish I'd went.
Ho hum...

See we, came down to Glasgow on the friday & chose that night to get drunk in the Solid. Can I ask where are the cool music stores in Glasgow, I know of Avalanche & The Missing Records close to the Solid (if they don't decide to move it again) and I once found, is it the 7th note or something like that but can't remember where it is. We only have crappy music shops in Inverness & HMV charges a small ransom for CDs.

Status
Not open for further replies.