Halford rejoins JUDAS PRIEST!!!!!

Thortyir

Watch out for BLÖTT!
Jun 15, 2002
Brussels / Belgium
www.myspace.com
Just seen on blabbermouth:

It's Official: ROB HALFORD Rejoins JUDAS PRIEST!! - July 11, 2003
JUDAS PRIEST will reunite with Rob Halford for a new album and tour in 2004, the band's management has confirmed to CNN.

"Rob Halford, along with band members K.K. Downing, Glenn Tipton and Ian Hill felt a heightened level of intensity," a member of JUDAS PRIEST management team told CNN, speaking of recent meetings with the four. "Rob said they were all very excited and they have re-established their friendship. These guys grew up together from their early 20s on, so this means a lot to them personally and professionally."

Tipton also told CNN Halford has rejoined the group.

Writing in response to several negative fan postings on HALFORD's official web site with regards to Rob's current management situation, HALFORD manager John Baxter corroborated the report, saying, "This is a special day for each of the members of JUDAS PRIEST, and it doesn't need to be tarnished by the artist's fans. It has taken a lot of work for this to come together, and we'd like to enjoy the reunion period along with each of you. None of us (management) are going anywhere, just as we are hopeful none of you will go anywhere."

Maybe most of you don't give a fuck, but for me part, I'm happy...
And we already know next year headliner at graspop... :D

Ah another great money machine gets rolling again while the fans pay through the anus to relive the glory days

Dont you just love the spirit of music eh

ahhhhhhh

Aha, I heard that this would happen from Alan (Primordial) a long time ago cos he has 'higher powers' when it comes to Judas Priest but eh, this is the best day of my fookin laaaaaarrrfff! :S

aye. like it is with maiden actually. i know someone who heard 4 of the new songs. few people were able to listen to them already. and he said only one of em is good. I mean shouldnt you pick out the best songs as promo material? and only one is good. says enough.

metal is almost dead. only a few keeping it alive. Opeth for example :D and Type O. and? Samael maybe and few other bands. like 1% of em is still doing good things.

this is ridiculous. i refuse to be called a metalhead from now on. i mean, this is a fuckin joke... :mad:

money fucks up everything. i told you lot that maiden and priest should have split for the sake of their history. they didn't and now they've become one big joke. shame, shame, shame... i'm very disappointed... :cry:

i'll start bying ripper's and blaze's albums from now on, even if they're crap. i just feel this great need to do so...

and i suggest you all boycot maiden and priest albums. it's not just a coincidence that they have the same management... this is so fuckin shameful man...

ah,me brothers and a friend nearly jumped off the window reading that on the screen right now :lol: they love the ''faggot'' they say hahaha.i'm your turbo Loveeeeeeerrrrr!!!!