It's Official: ROB HALFORD Rejoins JUDAS PRIEST!!...

Lol, while the subject is going on, I was talking with an old friend from HS who is gay the other day. I asked him who he is running with these days b/c the crowd he ran with in HS was rather annoying. His exact words:

"Fuck no, I'm gay, I am proud of that, but I grew up and realized that the queers who use their orientation to get some kind of attention are fucking annoying. I hate the gays who do that shit, I stay as far away from those guys as possible now because they embarrass me."

For the most part, I can see where he is coming from. Anyway, this thread made me think of that b/c Halford is a lot like that friend of mine in that he doesn't use his orientation to draw attention. He is just like "Yeah I'm gay, btw whats for dinner".

Rainking said:
Fucking homophobe

I prefer the company of straight men to gay men but I don't consider myself a homophobe dude.......the mistake most straight men make of course is that somehow gay men would be interested in them.

I hope Priest's new music rocks though.....a bit like Resurrection would be great!

Nightwing said:
I prefer the company of straight men to gay men but I don't consider myself a homophobe dude.......the mistake most straight men make of course is that somehow gay men would be interested in them.

I hope Priest's new music rocks though.....a bit like Resurrection would be great!

I was talking to the guy who preferred one vocalist over another simply because of his sexual orientation - that definitely is homophobic.

Black Dragon said:
lol, I always feel kinda flattered when a gay man thinks I am attractive. Its like I am good enough eye harvesting material for both sexes at times :dopey:
or it could be an insult because the gay man thinks you look like a man.

I was talking to the guy who preferred one vocalist over another simply because of his sexual orientation - that definitely is homophobic.

Isn't it just a preference? I mean, if I was an employer, and out of two final candidates for a job, 1 straight and 1 gay guy, I chose the straight guy, does that necessarily make me a homophobe??

I hate political correctness even more than homophobia......