i have no idea why but i feel the urge to have a shabba ranks tribute thread

Baliset

guitar deity
Jul 31, 2002
New England
www.maudlinofthewell.com
Mr.Loverman
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+2]Shabba Ranks[/size][/font]

[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]Hear this all the man, mek sure you know how fi undestand[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]You women, straight up, to the max ,alright,come now[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]Woman if a loving yuh looking for yuh buck upon the right man[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]Loving yuh looking for yuh buck upon the right one[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]Woman a loving yuh looking for yuh buck upon the right man[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]Loving yuh looking for yuh buck upon the right one[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]Dem call me[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]Mr.Loverman dem call me Mr.Lover[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]Mr.Loverman dem call me Mr.Lover[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]Dem call me[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]Because a woman tek a trip she coming from England[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]To satisfy her soul you know seh she want a man[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]But is Shabba Ranking she buck upon,[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]A gwain mek she explode just like a bomb[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]Every hour , every minute ,and every second[/size][/font]

[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]Repeat[/size][/font]

[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]Cause,[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]He hol' her pon her finger and overstand[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]one look in a she eye mi know seh she want a man[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]talking to her and she respond[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]she tell me seh she handle man like a bomerang[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]me tell me seh me a de hooligan[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]fi all tyrant yuh buck upon[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]Mr.Loverman yuh buck upon Mr.Lover[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]Mr.Loverman yuh buck upon Mr.Lover[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]Yuh buck upon Mr.Loverman yuh buck upon Mr.Lover[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]The love nah contract yuh know it a expand[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]and from it a expand it just a galang,galang[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]a gwain givelove to a woman me seh all night long[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]woman if a loving yuh looking for yuh buck upon the right one[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]Search nuh more yuh buck upon the right one[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]If a loving yuh looking for yuh buck upon the right one[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]Search nuh more yuh buck upon the right one[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]Yuh have it in a yuh mine fi come thrill me wid it[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]A gwane lay down and mek yuh kill me wid it[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]because thrilling that is Shabba favorite habit[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]and when me lay dung yuh know me nah run from it[/size][/font]

[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]Repeat[/size][/font]

[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]Cause if a loving yuh wan' a loving yuh a get[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]yuh never experience dis ya love yet[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]cause dis a love a mek yuh wok up a sweat[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]and in a dis ya love a mek yuh nah go live and fret[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]because me love yuh from yuh toe straight to yuh neck[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]loving yuh hunting for yuh buck upon de right one[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]If a loving yuh looking yuh buck upon de right one[/size][/font]

[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]Repeat[/size][/font] [font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]A gwa'ne tell yuh why dem call me Mr.Loverman[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]cause fi mi love is Jackly depending[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]Carolyn it so Shabba she belong[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]whether sh gone to next Island[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]Dem call me Mr.Lover dem call mi Mr.Lover cause[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]yuh have it in a yuh heart fi thrill me wid it[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]A gwane lay down and mek yuh kill me wid it[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]yuh know that thrilling is my favorite habit[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]Shabba Ranking naw run from it[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]Yuh buck upon Mr.Loverman[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]Yuh buck upon Mr.Lover[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]Mr.Loverman yuh buck upon Mr.Loverman[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]To the love that yuh get it explode like a bomb[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]every hour , every minute , every second[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]to the one Jacqulyn Shabba love strong[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]She buck upon Mr.Loverman[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]She buck upon Mr.Loverman[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]Mr.Loverman she buck upon Mr.Loverman[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]To the pan coot dem I don't care a ---[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]Mr.Loverman she buck upon Mr.Loverman[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]To the Hooligan dem I don't care a ---[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]Woman a loving yuh searching for , yuh buck upon[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]the right one[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]Come search nuh more , you buck upon the right one[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]If a loving yuh looking yuh buck upon the right one[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]Searching for yuh buck upon the right one[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]Yuh buck upon Mr.Loverman from in a jam one[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]Mr.Loverman,Mr.Loverman,Mr.Loverman Dem call Mr.Loverman[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]Dis yah loving yuh get a from yuh belly bottom[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman,Times][size=+1]from the ground to yuh head top[/size][/font]