i have this gimpy website project due today

xfer

I JERK OFF TO ARCTOPUS
Nov 8, 2001
New York City
www.geocities.com
and nobody else in my group understands "the internet" (our topic is autism and special ed) so i was elected to put it all together, make the main page, make the links page, et cetera. two of my group members got really excited about Netscape Composer, which our professor showed us how to use, and made pages that were basically formatted using the space bar to line up tables.

i got it all together, but this one fucking kid sends me an email at 2am last night (the page is due TODAY at 4:30). he's like "oh here's my page but i didn't have time to put it through netscape composer or do anything at all basically so here can you do something with it"

so i want to throw down some html and put lots of alt img and meta tags that say things like "Pat pokes goats" and hope the professor actually checks the html (which i don't think he will).

here's the website, by the way:

http://www2.bc.edu/~driver/autism.htm

i know it sucks, no need to point that out. :)

you know the "what is autism" xpat.htm link doesn't work, right? and you can always include comments in-line like so <!-- text goes here -->. saavy view sourcer people will read it.

and you can also totally tell it was done with fucking netscape composer. man, I hate that shit, but at least it isn't as bad as ms Word's export to html.

yeah GUESS WHICH KID IS THE FUCKING SLACKER?

my Main Page and Links Page weren't done in composer, just the other two kids' pages. and yes, it's obvious. look at all the &nbsps on the green page!

the kid just "sent me his page" to upload:

1. An e-mail including a link supposedly to his page which links to a file IN HIS OWN COMPUTER'S C: DRIVE.

2. Two pictures in .dat format. wtf is that?

we are involved in communal learning, where, according to the professor, "when one succeeds, all succeed!"

with the veiled threat that if one fails...

fucking North Korean diversity class.