i have to write a bio for this festival im playing

i hate this stuff. i dont know anything about my music. i just play. i try not to think about it too much, it makes my brain hurt. i'd rather think about entries in the dune encyclopedia than what my music means.

I'd say your bio is already done, right there.

here it is. ps dont get mad at my characterization of kayo dot, i only had so many words in the bio nahmeen

"Forbes Graham was born in Washington, DC and raised in Silver Spring, MD. He picked up the cornet at the age of nine and got ahold of a trumpet at 14. He co-founded the hyper technical metal band Thoughtstreams just after finishing college. This group stretched far beyond the neo-classical and jazz fusion influences common in progressive metal, moving forward into 20th century harmony and electronica. At a blazing pace.

Once Thoughtstreams had expired, Forbes moved to Providence, RI and joined Kayo Dot, a rather enigmatic "chamber metal" ensemble. Time in New England exposed him to many other Boston based musicians and eventually he moved to the Boston metro area where he is now working with Kayo Dot, Fully Celebrated Orchestra, The Interdimensional Science Research Orchestra and Full Metal Revolutionary Jazz Ensemble.

He could almost be considered the trumpet of choice for adventurous rock or metal groups, having performed either on stage or in the studio with the likes of The Flying Luttenbachers, Daughters, The Foundation Movement, Erase Errata, A Trillion Barnacle Lapse, Love Life, The Red Chord, and Infidel?/Castro! amongst others.

Although he has many influences, from drum n' bass and hip hop to the farthest reaches of trumpet extended technique, his foremost goal in music is to express humanity with humility. He is well known and liked by fellow musicians not just for his instrumental skill, but also for his keen ear and desire to interact with others versus dominating them."

I think it's a good bio but if I might be bold, would like to suggest a couple changes.

Who's the black trumpeteer
That's a sex machine to all the chicks?
FORBES!
Ya damn right!

Who is the man that would risk his neck
For heavy fucking Metal?
FORBES!
Can you dig it?

Who's the cat that won't cop out
and play some weak shit?
FORBES!
Right On!