I have two questions....

Mephistophiliac

Pfukkuntaschitz
Mar 2, 2005
Queens
Firstly, (I don't know if this has been done before because I just signed up a couple days ago) I'm listening to PoE and I've just noticed that the booklet seems to be smaller than normal. Is anyone else's like this or do I just tend to have deformed things?
Secondly, on my desktop I have a picture from Nevermore's EoR. It's the one on the back of the booklet. I noticed that Jeff's shirt is made for girls. Now no disrespect to Mr. Loomis, but I found it a wee bit strange. And I know it's a women's shirt because of this http://www.jsrdirect.com/index.asp?Group=NEV Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this.

You need to speak to SkaterBoi. I think he knows alot about that T-Shirt

I wanted to get that girlie because I feel no sense of gender whatsoever. I mean, come on! my penis is so small it might as well be a clitoris.

MEPHISTOPHILIAC said:
Firstly, (I don't know if this has been done before because I just signed up a couple days ago) I'm listening to PoE and I've just noticed that the booklet seems to be smaller than normal. Is anyone else's like this or do I just tend to have deformed things?

... you, I think, just tend to have deformed things.

:tickled: