I haven't been around here a lot lately . . .

He's stuck in self-loathing over having a wife and kids but still lusting after you.

Either that or he's been busy as fuck with work and is trying to spend his precious little spare time with his family and not on the forum. Email at the RC address and he'll probably respond within a few days.

I know he said he was going to be in Minneapolis/St. Paul during the month of July, but I wasn't exactly sure when.

Funny thing, I was at an Anal Blast/Origin/Malevolent Creation show the other day and I saw this middle eastern looking dude and this old woman, probably in her 70's just sitting at a table drinking a beer together watching brutal death metal/grindcore. The oddest thing, because I'm pretty sure the lady bought an Origin CD. o_O

Anywho, isn't JayKeeley middle eastern? How old is his wife?

Probably not 70.

And Jay, I don't know if you'll be reading this, but I need your address again. I got some recording stuff and I might need to send a certain "promo" disc your way...

Mine and Mike's music teacher, who's 70 at least, prolly 75, used to attend pretty much every heavy metal concert in town

She's seen Mayhem and Naglfar, among others

She also used to wear a Dio top