No love for Relapse lately?

One Incher: Crowpath 'Red On Chrome' was my #1 for 2004. If you like the extreme aggression and extreme "technicallity" of Meshuggah, you will definitely like Crowpath. The are much more than that though. I would describe them as a ferocious combination of Meshuggah, Today is the Day, and Neurosis.

I'm not a complete whore for Willowtip as some here are, I think they have yet to put out something with future classic potential as Relapse has (Elegy, Times Of Grace, Miss Machine, whichever Nile album Lurch is smashing to bits now), but they're a truly indepedent label who's put out some crushing albums, no question.

Nate The Great said:
One Incher: Crowpath 'Red On Chrome' was my #1 for 2004. If you like the extreme aggression and extreme "technicallity" of Meshuggah, you will definitely like Crowpath. The are much more than that though. I would describe them as a ferocious combination of Meshuggah, Today is the Day, and Neurosis.
I remember you singing the praises of them, but I don't remember you describing them like that. Listening to the sample right now, pretty cool stuff!

I would like to write an essay on the negroid race.

CHARCTERISTIC TRAUTS

Negoes enjoy pickinjg bananas and coconuts. They like eating them also. I lik ebeer, but negroews like coconut milk. Coconut milk is ok, but only if mixed with vodka. So anyway, as I was saying, I am listening to IRON MAIDEN and drinking gin and grape tonixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and anyway this is just a fukcing drunk post. I know y'all are very tired of them by now but as i am drunk i do not give a flying fuck. aslso i shoudlt telol you that i am really erik logoged in as mike. so anyway. no one inched man already sdaid that if you smokew weed you get all lucid and start talking about complex topics so i will prove that i can do the same while being drunk on REGULAR FUCKING ALCOL. so anyway here is the comlex topic:

x = x^2 + 5x + 15
x' = 2x + 5

HELL YEAH i derive shit in my fuckung

see

haha

i rule

well anyway if you read this it was a total waste of your time IRON MAIDEN ROX! see y ou.

fotmbm said:
I would like to write an essay on the negroid race.

CHARCTERISTIC TRAUTS

Negoes enjoy pickinjg bananas and coconuts. They like eating them also. I lik ebeer, but negroews like coconut milk. Coconut milk is ok, but only if mixed with vodka. So anyway, as I was saying, I am listening to IRON MAIDEN and drinking gin and grape tonixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and anyway this is just a fukcing drunk post. I know y'all are very tired of them by now but as i am drunk i do not give a flying fuck. aslso i shoudlt telol you that i am really erik logoged in as mike. so anyway. no one inched man already sdaid that if you smokew weed you get all lucid and start talking about complex topics so i will prove that i can do the same while being drunk on REGULAR FUCKING ALCOL. so anyway here is the comlex topic:

x = x^2 + 5x + 15
x' = 2x + 5

HELL YEAH i derive shit in my fuckung

see

haha

i rule

well anyway if you read this it was a total waste of your time IRON MAIDEN ROX! see y ou.

Never, NEVER stop making posts like this.

haha wow, that's pretty awesome. Although I prefer the Highway Star post in the w33d thread, the simplicity of it really sold me.

circus_brimstone said:
I want it! I don't have anything you'd want, though. :erk: I could buy it. :tickled:

Yeah sure it's yours. I'm making a trade list soonish so I'll keep this aside for you. So you don't have anything to trade? If not, that's ok because I'm trying to clear space so the trade list might become a 'for sale' list.

JayKeeley said:
Yeah sure it's yours. I'm making a trade list soonish so I'll keep this aside for you. So you don't have anything to trade? If not, that's ok because I'm trying to clear space so the trade list might become a 'for sale' list.

Thanks! :) You can look at my CD Tracker if you want; 'tis in my sig. If you see anything overly shiny, feel free to ask me about it, but I doubt I'll have anything you want. :loco: