i hear the best THRASH cd, ever is Tourniquet - Where Moth and Rust Destroy

I have this CD and it is the most played in my collection next to the new VOIVOD. The combination of both Bruce Franklin and Marty Friedman in this one are the show here. Shows that Ted could truely write if he managed to get Marty to play on this album. It is a recommended one for true metalheads. Not that shit that is passed off as metal called Linkin Park (right Chester?) It is what they call thinking man's heavy metal -- and it is called that for a reason.

Chester is amazing, sorry to differ, but you aven't heard em on 80,000 dollar studio equipment.

SO RAM IT UP YOUR ASS, AND WANK YOUR COCK SILLY CAUSE

hifi fidity...kicks your lame ass...

ITS NOT ABOUT METAL OR RAP, OR GENRES, ITS ABOUT TECHNOLOGY!!

rebirth said:
Chester is amazing, sorry to differ, but you aven't heard em on 80,000 dollar studio equipment.
hifi fidity...kicks your lame ass...
ITS NOT ABOUT METAL OR RAP, OR GENRES, ITS ABOUT TECHNOLOGY!!
NAw, there are plenty of albums technology can't save. Trust me. Then again, I've only spent around $8K on my overall system...if that. Perhaps I should sell one of my kids and get some B&Ws or the Legacy Classic speakers (they're sooooo pretty...). Of course, the Outlaw pres look fine, as well...

However, TRUE audiophile snobs understand that if it's not vinyl and tubes, it's crap. :Spin: