I Herd The New Anthrax CD

weave

Feb 7, 2002
Queens NY
Visit site
A few weeks back I went to the club CBGB"S in NYC with my bud who writes for Metal Maniacs.Frank-Charlie were there and they were way cool.They were playing the new record for the press and FUCK it sounds KILLER!!! Great big fat riffs with catchy choures and GOD-Like drumming from Charlie.We both were blown away with what we herd.By far the best record since Among The Livin'.Bush is ruleing on this cd and Rob plays some great shit.Bello as always sounds excellent.I must say Frank Bello is a fucking nice guy.We hung out and talked about the record and the metal sean.He hates almost eveything out today except Slayer,Panthera,and Halford.He said they might tour with Halford this fall.He loves their new new cd.He tinks it coud be a great package.P.S. Scott Ians guitars are brutal on this CD.His riffs are outstanding and his tone is insane.

All I can say is "WOW" that sounds cool as hell. Hey guess what ya'll? One of my best friends went down to Vegas this week for his brothers wedding and he ran into Scott! Then his brother(who got married) was in the elevator and everyone except Rob got on the elevator with him. He said that Frank, Charlie, John, & Scott where all very nice. My friends brother wasn't even %100 sure who Anthrax was and they were still nice to him! I guess they said, "Hey congradulations on your marriage and it's nice to meet you". What a small world we live in.

Cheerz!

AugDawg

Originally posted by Mr. Wu
Only Scott was there. He was on tour with his girlfriend.

You may be right for my friends brother doesn't listen to Anthrax so he may not have identified them correctly. But my friend did see Scott,

Cheerz,

AugDawg