I how enjoy the light...

ColdDarkNord

www.bragin.cz
Jun 1, 2001
Kralupy nad Vltavou, Czech
www.bragin.cz
I just re-listened to all Nightingale albums and has another source of light in this darkest winter days.. Dan rock the magic! I wish you all the best things in this world as x-mas and new-year presents!

dan_tom_coffe.jpg

:wave:

Yes... a merry christmas to you all. If only Swanö would give us a present with that new homepage of his :)

Yeah merry christmas to Dan and all of us here. :) Looking forward to Dan's site too...

Damn I want waffles too. I'm not sure if that's what's on Dan's plate though,but whatever. I still want waffles. Who's the In Flames-shirt person?

TheFourthHorseman said:
Yeah merry christmas to Dan and all of us here. :) Looking forward to Dan's site too...

Damn I want waffles too. I'm not sure if that's what's on Dan's plate though,but whatever. I still want waffles. Who's the In Flames-shirt person?

Tom, drummer of Nightingale and Memory Garden. I made this pic in Dan's town, Orebro. Tom live there too..

ColdDarkNord said:
I just re-listened to all Nightingale albums and has another source of light in this darkest winter days..

:wave:

I was just thinking, how much daylight you have over there at this time of he year? And how much darkness?

fireangel said:
I was just thinking, how much daylight you have over there at this time of he year? And how much darkness?
On this latitude (Helsinki, Finland) the peak of darkness, which happens sometime in December, is about 18 hours of darkness. People in the north (I mean way north, in Lapland and the northernmost parts of Norway and Russia) have roughly six months of daylight and six months of darkness. :tickled:

Around Midsummer's Day we usually have 24h daylight.

thanks Orchid :) But I was asking ColdDarkNord about Russia ;) And I don´t know in which part he lives. I would like to learn something about different parts of the world.

I know how it is in Helsinki, because I spent New Years there two times, not this year, though. And Midsummer was lovely!!! I adore the bright nights. Greetings to Finland. I`ll be back at least next summer! :wave: