White Darkness??

Lykanthrope

May 7, 2003
shithole, AZ
Anybody else see this article??

NIGHTINGALE, the Swedish progressive-metal band headed by Dan Swanö, have set "White Darkness" as the title of their upcoming album, tentatively due next year. About 75 percent of the material for the forthcoming CD was composed by Dan Swanö's brother Dag (a.k.a. Tom Nouga). The record will reportedly be very 1970s-inspired.

As previously reported, NIGHTINGALE have been confirmed as one of the support acts for KINO (featuring members of such bands as MARILLION, IT BITES, ARENA, and PORCUPINE TREE) on December 17 at John Dee in Oslo, Norway. Also scheduled to appear on the bill is GAZPACHO.

NIGHTINGALE recently posted a live recording from their gig at Sweden Rock Festival 2005. The song "Into the Light" can be downloaded from the homepage of Dag Swanö at this location.

NIGHTINGALE completed their "10-Year Anniversary Tour" — covering Germany, Netherlands and Denmark — in April. A collection of re-recorded songs from the group's first three releases, "Nightfall Overture", was made available earlier in the year.

(Thanks: Siria / www.konzi-tip.de)

Lykanthrope said:
Anybody else see this article??

NIGHTINGALE, the Swedish progressive-metal band headed by Dan Swanö, have set "White Darkness" as the title of their upcoming album, tentatively due next year. About 75 percent of the material for the forthcoming CD was composed by Dan Swanö's brother Dag (a.k.a. Tom Nouga). The record will reportedly be very 1970s-inspired.

As previously reported, NIGHTINGALE have been confirmed as one of the support acts for KINO (featuring members of such bands as MARILLION, IT BITES, ARENA, and PORCUPINE TREE) on December 17 at John Dee in Oslo, Norway. Also scheduled to appear on the bill is GAZPACHO.

NIGHTINGALE recently posted a live recording from their gig at Sweden Rock Festival 2005. The song "Into the Light" can be downloaded from the homepage of Dag Swanö at this location.

NIGHTINGALE completed their "10-Year Anniversary Tour" — covering Germany, Netherlands and Denmark — in April. A collection of re-recorded songs from the group's first three releases, "Nightfall Overture", was made available earlier in the year.

(Thanks: Siria / www.konzi-tip.de)

It's a user from this forum who wrote this (fireangel).
I think she took the infos out of various thread out of this forum. :)

btw. Fireangel rules for supporting Nightingale so much! :headbang:

On monday i get cabel for the first time and i can promise many hot downloads in the future from my archive. :headbang:
I´m gonna pay for my serverspace so no "i can fix it for free bloke" ( they suck :yuk: ) can shut it down after a while/too much traffic

Gurgelguff said:
Fireangel dosen´t suck:D

Great, I´m one of the few persons/things you don´t hate :) Nice news about the downloads!

And thanks to Unicorn :)

Lykanthrope: Yes, some forumers seen this already ;)

First thread

First mention of White Darkness by Dan
( I didn´t put the title-info online before Dan published it himself. I think the creator(s) should have the honour to announce it themselves ;) But I added a few hints concerning the style-description and that the "I hate almost everything"-guy is the main composer, which I got to know by sheer luck :D )

PS: this is the link to the news in the first post at blabbermouth.net