Another Swanö hosted show on WBWC!

nacho220

DJ / musician / promotion
Sep 24, 2003
Ohio - USA
www.wbwc.com
You wanted it, you got it..back by popular demand, another Swanö hosted show! This time Dag Swanö steers the ship of progressive rock.

Somewhere Between Sunrise & Sunset is proud to have special guest-host Dag Swanö join the program. Like his brother Dan has, Dag will take over the program for the long haul. Three hours of some of his favorite progressive rock tunes from his personal collection....and get this, a BRAND NEW, WORLD-EXCLUSIVE NIGHTINGALE track from their upcoming (6th) album White Darkness.

Tune in Tuesday, May 1st starting at 10PM (EST) as Dag Swanö takes control of the program and gives you your first listen into White Darkness, due out Summer 2007. You can hear Somewhere Between Sunrise & Sunset as it goes into it's 4th year, locally on the dial (Northeast, Ohio) at 88.3FM, or listen LIVE from ANYWHERE in the world at www.wbwc.com.

756268352_l.jpg

visit Dag Swanö online at www.dagswano.com

Special thanks to Dan, Erik, Tom and of course Dag of Nightingale, for the time and interest in the show!

Somewhere Between Sunrise & Sunset
...your program of progressive rock
88.3FM, WBWC - Cleveland, Ohio
www.wbwc.com/sunset
part of WBWC's weeknight specialty show line-up
Tuesday's - 10PM - 1AM (EST)

Allen

I had a dream last night that Dag sent me a guitar solo from the new album (which sounded awesome) Then I met him in a bar and we talked about it.