I just became the luckiest person I know.

RedKef

Cos(8x) | -Cos(8x) | .25
Sep 13, 2006
Maryland
So my dad, being the social bunny that he is, meets this guy. This guys was once sued by SISCO for hacking into every single router on the entire internet. 25 Mil. The government picks up his tab and offers him a very lucrative job. He now hires kids my age and trains and employs them to be professional hackers.

Here's where I come in.

Impressed with my resume(I was banned from using school computers for 3 years for hacking into the school computers and erasing everyone's passwords and giving admin rights to them.), He tells me that if I can write a red-black tree from scratch, he'll not only give me a free $2000+ laptop, but He'll put me through hacker boot camp. If I make it through, I get to make $75k-$150k a year, depending on how well I do.

So, thoughts?

my heart is POUNDING. I don't even have a diploma, and I'll make more than most college grads!

I was banned from using school computers for 3 years for hacking into the school computers and erasing everyone's passwords and giving admin rights to them.

And this is supposed to be impressive?

BTW, its called cracking, not hacking.

Thats why I think you're completely full of shit right now.

Guy who hacked into every single router on the internet... oh please. Give a name or you're still full of shit.

It also means you're full of shit.

Do us a favor... Get your dick out of your hand, stop watching Hackers, go back to 4-chan, and post this there. I bet they'll have a much better response... you know something like "GTFO N00B THIS NOT LULZ THIS AIDS! J00 EPIC FAIL GUY!"

ever heard of a hush up? The government was all over it, as well as sisco. If the public found out that it was (keyword "was") possible, they'd have freaked out.

Haha, you're sad...

"Yeah, it was a total hush-up". Seriously, go back to 4-chan where those excuses may fly with 1 or 2 people out of the 100 that will make fun of you.

There are like a dozen different brands of routers, in addition to dozens of types of internet providers. IN NORTH AMERICA.

The internet is everywhere.

Get real, man.

Oh yeah, I forgot this was the internet. I should have realized that if I wanted to share my good news with a group of people and get a good pat on the back for receiving long overdue good luck, this isn't the place.

Oh yeah, I forgot this was the internet. I should have realized that if I wanted to share my good news with a group of people and get a good pat on the back for receiving long overdue good luck, this isn't the place.

Well, its not good news, its an obvious fucking lie.

so, after lots of discussion with Eric, I am formally apologizing. You're clearly telling the truth:

EricT says:
basically, a hush-up is an excuse little kids use when they claim they got hacking something really big, but it never made the public eye
EricT says:
that the "government" kept it "quiet" to make sure people didn't find out of it happening
EricT says:
something like the compromise of every router would have been publicized, hahaha
chernabog says:
seriously
chernabog says:
every router?
chernabog says:
that's ridiculous
EricT says:
yep
EricT says:
totally impossible
chernabog says:
he would have had to create some insane intelligent system that, for SOME reason, sought out internet connections running through routers EXCLUSIVELY
chernabog says:
then actually manipulate them all
EricT says:
pretty much.
chernabog says:
and from what little I do know, routers are different
chernabog says:
and depending on the user, can be potentially VASTLY different
chernabog says:
and the WORLD?
chernabog says:
jesus christ
chernabog says:
there must be over 500 million homes with internet
chernabog says:
more, probably
EricT says:
yep
EricT says:
he's just trying to raise his e-penis
chernabog says:
and to manage each router hack
chernabog says:
that's gotta be a few MB
chernabog says:
you'd need a kind of RAM that doesn't even exist
chernabog says:
oh wait
chernabog says:
OH MAN
chernabog says:
i figured it out
chernabog says:
I FIGURED IT OUT
chernabog says:
IT'S TRUE
chernabog says:
he found santa claus's list of all the people in the world and cross referenced it with the all the records of purchases and made a checklist and systematically hacked every router, checking each person off
chernabog says:
probably in alphabetical order
EricT says:
THATS IT!

Well I didn't do it. He didn't tell me how he did. Maybe he was lying. He didn't seem like he was lying; he knew his stuff. I do have an interview next week where I'll be bringing my red-black tree.