I just became the luckiest person I know.

But you don't have proof. Because it never happened...

Here's an even better idea, explain your system for "hacking" your schools COMPUTERS and giving everyone admin rights (then again, considering this is a school, all you did was probably used a keylogger, got the admin password off the teacher by telling him your computer broke, and then used it to login to the server, via windows "wonderful" remote desktop, which tend to be left on since most school admins are idiots, after finding the [Edit] Gateway, (half Asleep) server name via an IP config. Logged in, and went into the users interface in MMC, selected the students group, and added them to an admin group without password. Save, quit, tada... the greatest "HACK" you ever did)

But you don't have proof. Because it never happened...

Here's an even better idea, explain your system for "hacking" your schools COMPUTERS and giving everyone admin rights (then again, considering this is a school, all you did was probably used a keylogger, got the admin password off the teacher by telling him your computer broke, and then used it to login to the server, via windows "wonderful" remote desktop, which tend to be left on since most school admins are idiots, after finding the [Edit] Gateway, (half Asleep) server name via an IP config. Logged in, and went into the users interface in MMC, selected the students group, and added them to an admin group without password. Save, quit, tada... the greatest "HACK" you ever did)

Wally, you shouldn't be so hard on the Beaver...

Well, thanks for ruining my day, Eric.

I guess it really doesn't matter who knows and who doesn't. What matters is how much better my life will be once I finish training and start working. I really didn't know how much of a dick you were until today; I thought you were kind of cool. Whoops.

He's a script kiddy. I'd like to see you actually "hack" into someone's computer, who knows what they're doing.

Let's see you get anywhere near my computer.

If you fail, I take yours over. How's that?

This guys was once sued by SISCO

Sisco or Cisco?

Anywho, the FBI raided the Defcon in 1998 (I think 98) in Vegas and did the similar shit....gave everyone laptops and offered them all jobs.

Shit, I hacked the network back in middle school and all that happened to me was that I was called a hacker and was banned from all of the computers. :lol:

Viva la Resistance!

Sisco or Cisco?

Anywho, the FBI raided the Defcon in 1998 (I think 98) in Vegas and did the similar shit....gave everyone laptops and offered them all jobs.

Shit, I hacked the network back in middle school and all that happened to me was that I was called a hacker and was banned from all of the computers. :lol:

Viva la Resistance!

Heh, yeah, Defcon's a whole different story though... They don't "hide" the defcon raids, and Defcon are truly elite. The microwave hack, I can't remember what year it was, but accessing the ATM in a hotel across the street via a microwave was easily their most amusing.

They always get in deep shit every year... but theres never a "hush-up" :rolleyes:

Any idiot can copy a red-black tree from a data structures book... if people could get jobs based on that, let alone for $75k plus, there would not be a h1b visa problem.

go get a degree, you kiddie.

BTW, I have a computer for you to hack: 127.0.0.1

Have fun. :)

Any idiot can copy a red-black tree from a data structures book... if people could get jobs based on that, let alone for $75k plus, there would not be a h1b visa problem.

go get a degree, you kiddie.

BTW, I have a computer for you to hack: 127.0.0.1

Have fun. :)

Or you can just download and alter any of the millions of pre-made red-black tree templates from the net. Or follow one of the hundred million tutorials.

cisco_flavors.jpg

live-free-or-die-hard.jpg

Bruce is coming for you! He wants you to star in ... die hard 4.5 LIVE FREE DIE HARDERER!

Also isn't this something you should be keeping to yourself? I don't think white fox would be proud of this spill of hush hush information.