i just don't get wiccans at all. seriously. what the hell?

VangelicSurgeon said:
you try and help them to be free, but they just beach themselves again.
ltp20028.jpg

this was like, the best post to EVER HAPPEN EVER IN THE ENTIRE WORLD EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

ok, this isnt actually a wiccan but she is close enough, with the fat goth pics outside near a fire... (teaser)

http://www.myspace.com/kajirarae

my friend and i were browsing myspace for chicks the other day and found her. all the cool attractive girls we liked were lesbians. i am nearly gay now.

check out the show my band is playing on Halloween.

It's a goth costume party, errrm..."masquerade"

mos def gonna try and make out with a couple drunk wiccans.

flyerf.jpg

flyerb.jpg

the other night i think i was at a goth masquerade. my friends band played with the dresden dolls at webster hall friday. it was neat, i thought they were opening, but actually they played orchestra arrangements of some of the dolls' tunes with them, which is special, since the dresden dolls are hot shit. not that theyre my scene or anything. fucking goths. fucking black clothes and died hair and exxxtreme makeup.

hey nyc peeps check out their band, the ambitious orchestra... http://www.ambitiousorchestra.com/
they are on myspace too. they have a weekly gig at galapagos nov. sorry, i meant to say, 'residency'

chupe666 said:
Ok, story time.

My stepmom's sister is a crazy wiccan woman. Her husband is a high priest of something or other. She makes soap, and her daughter's name is Tabitha.
AND I'M NOT LYING.
Each Christmas we see her, we get soap. Like that rough kind with all the oats and stuff in it. At first, we got it like 10 yrs ago, before I saw those kinds of soaps at those Body Shop type stores, and I thought it was some freakish crap soap that would turn me into a Thespian or something.

bewitched.jpg

And incidentally, 80% of these pictures of wiccan women match her description: 250lbs, glasses, long brown hair wearing something with fringes.

CJ is a Wiccan. You were in a band with one too. :loco:

I can't believe someone actually plays the recorder. Isn't that what retarded grade school music classes use?

Is Your Child a Goth? Presented by St. Mary's Church
Listed below are some warning signs to indicate if your child may have gone astray from the Lord. Gothic (or Goth) is a very obscure and often dangerous culture that young teenagers are prone to participating in. The gothic culture leads young, susceptible minds into an imagined world of evil, darkness, and violence. Please seek immediate attention through counselling, prayer, and parental guidance to rid your child of Satan's temptations if five or more of the following are applicable to your child.
-Frequently wears black clothing.
-Wears band and/or rock t-shirts.
-Wears excessive black eye makeup, lipstick or nail polish.
-Wears any odd silver jewellery or symbols.
-Shows an interest in piercings or tattoos.
-Listens to gothic or any other anti-social genres of music. (Marilyn Manson claims to be the anti-Christ, and publicly speaks against the Lord. Please discard any such albums IMMEDIATELY.)
-Associates with other people that dresses acts or speaks eccentrically.
-Shows a declining interest in wholesome activities, such as: the Bible, prayer, church or sports.
-Shows an increasing interest in death, vampires, magic, the occult, witchcraft or anything else that involves Satan.
-Takes drugs.
-Drinks alcohol.
-Is suicidal and/or depressed.
-Cuts, burns or partakes in any other method of self-mutilation.(This is a Satanic ritual that uses pain to detract from the light of God and His love. Please seek immediate attention for this at your local mental health centre.)
-Complains of boredom.
-Sleeps too excessively or too little.
-Is excessively awake during the night.
-Demands an unusual amount of privacy.
-Spends large amounts of time alone.
-Requests time alone and quietness. (This is so that your child may speak to evil sprits through meditation.)
-Insists on spending time with friends while unaccompanied by an adult.
-Disregards authority figures; teachers, priests, nuns and elders are but a few examples of this.
-Misbehaves at school.
-Misbehaves at home.

-Eats excessively or too little
-Eats Goth-related foods. Count Dracula cereal is an example of this.
-Drinks blood or expresses an interest in drinking blood. (Vampires believe this is how to attain Satan. This act is very dangerous and should be stopped immediately.)
-Watches cable television or any other corrupted media sources. (Ask your local church for proper programs that your child may watch.) 1
-Plays videos games that contains violence or role-playing nature.
-Uses the Internet excessively and frequently makes time for the computer.
-Makes Satanic symbols and/or violently shakes head to music.
-Dances to music in a provocative or sexual manner.
-Expresses an interest in sex.
-Masturbates.
-Is homosexual and/or bisexual.
-Pursues dangerous cult religions. Such include: Satanism,
Scientology, Philosophy, Paganism, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism.
-Wears pins, stickers or anything else that contains these various phrases: "I'm so gothic, I'm dead", "woe is me", "I'm a Goth".
-Claims to be a Goth.

If five or more of these apply to your child, please intervene immediately. The gothic culture is dangerous and Satan thrives within it. If any of these problems persist, enlist your child into your local mental health centre.

St. Mary's Catholic Church