I just downloaded the new Destruction

Life Sucks

and then you die
Dec 30, 2002
Die bitch die!!!!!
Visit site
I just downloaded Inventor of Evil, the upcoming CD by Destruction. I've only spun it once so far, but it is easily better than Metal Discharge, and IMO is as good as The Antichrist or Eternal Devastation. \m/

Yeah, I figured. That new song I heard was fucking ace, their best song since the 80's. Suffice to say, I'll be picking this up.

Has anybody realized that all of the songs are incomplete on the promo? Unless you all have discovered a full version, the one I've seen circulating has all 12 tracks where the songs blend into the following track and so on until the end. But it also contained two tracks, two of the 12, that were full versions. The two full tracks have endings to them. And when you compare the full ones to their edited counterparts you can easily see where they are cut, faded and then mixed into the intro of the next track.
Just thought you'd like to know.

Darth Kur said:
Has anybody realized that all of the songs are incomplete on the promo? Unless you all have discovered a full version, the one I've seen circulating has all 12 tracks where the songs blend into the following track and so on until the end. But it also contained two tracks, two of the 12, that were full versions. The two full tracks have endings to them. And when you compare the full ones to their edited counterparts you can easily see where they are cut, faded and then mixed into the intro of the next track.

Hmm. The version I downloaded has 14 tracks. The songs all seem complete, but there is a little "skip" at the end of each song, obviously put there on purpose. Regardless, I can get a complete sense of each song, even if a little bit may have been cut off the ends.

Darth Kur said:

i have that same version......kind of annoying.....but i guess that's the point. I still think it's pretty damn good. From what i can here