I just finished watching King Arthur...

demon ethereal

I feel my soul go cold
Feb 29, 2004
Dallas
Talk about a serious lack of talent!! Jesus Christ!! They could NOT have picked a worse guy to star as the main character. At the beginning of the movie he had this serious face going on and then at the very end of the movie it was the EXACT same face. Damn talk about a blank page

and hahahaha in that one sex scene Guinevere must have been thinking "damn this guy is seriously not interested in me he must be gay" etc. because he was just sitting there doing nothing and she was alll over him...that was so much more amusing than the producers must have intended it to be.

oh yeah and another laugh out loud moment... when Lancelot died hahaha did anyone watch this movie?? Did you see his face when he died??! oh my god talk about comedy

Well I haven't seen the movie but I have seen quite a few episodes of Horatio Hornblower and I think in that he is a good actor and fits the part well if it is the same actor you are talking about.
Anyway I will see it on monday so I hope my opinion is a little higher than yours was at the end coz I dont want an I told ya.

Caelum Adustum said:
Your signature too is comedy.

Oh yeah well take this

merry_pippen_owned.jpg

demon ethereal said:
Talk about a serious lack of talent!! Jesus Christ!! They could NOT have picked a worse guy to star as the main character. At the beginning of the movie he had this serious face going on and then at the very end of the movie it was the EXACT same face. Damn talk about a blank page

and hahahaha in that one sex scene Guinevere must have been thinking "damn this guy is seriously not interested in me he must be gay" etc. because he was just sitting there doing nothing and she was alll over him...that was so much more amusing than the producers must have intended it to be.

oh yeah and another laugh out loud moment... when Lancelot died hahaha did anyone watch this movie?? Did you see his face when he died??! oh my god talk about comedy
Hey dumb bitch, some people haven't seen it yet.

BigBronco4x4 said:
Hey dumb bitch, some people haven't seen it yet.
i would have made the comment "well if you know anything about history...." and so forth, but this movie strays further from historically correct information than any other, even Braveheart perhaps!

Also save your money and dont bother seeing it. Honestly. Rent LOTR or braveheart as both have been wripped off horribly to make this movie, but both did everything a ZILLION times better.

Oh god...it's so historically inaccurate.

I thought the movie wasn't entirely bad. The cinematogrophy is what saved it. The battles were o.k. The antagonist Saxon was pretty cool too. He looked like he was right for the job! But the acting just sucked.

Keira Knightley is super hot in it too. Though the historically inaccuracies ruined her role.

I thought the movie rocked.
Keira was hot yes but she sucked when it came to the acting bit.
The other guys expect Stellan Skarsgård was average.
Stellan was cool as hell.
The battles lacked gore but they were good.

I'm not even going to watch this one. In the trailer, someone says "Freedom is yours by right" and he looks and sounds like he's reading from a teleprompter. Free-dom-is-yours-by-right.

TB666 said:
The only thing that is somewhat accurate is the christian behavior in this film.
i was actualy fairly impressed with the whole christian thing

they way they showed what they where doing with the religion to get what they wanted in contrast to king Arthur's beleifs and etcetc

that was pretty cool

everything else wasnt

alexhays said:
i would have made the comment "well if you know anything about history...." and so forth, but this movie strays further from historically correct information than any other, even Braveheart perhaps!

Also save your money and dont bother seeing it. Honestly. Rent LOTR or braveheart as both have been wripped off horribly to make this movie, but both did everything a ZILLION times better.

Hey great advice Mr. Thoughtful, I want you to reply to this post even though you have been banned

alexhays said:

reply or else i will assume you agree with this guy that i am a dumb bitch....you probabaly do right? right? right DEAREST??? :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

demon ethereal said:
Hey great advice Mr. Thoughtful, I want you to reply to this post even though you have been banned
Old name Alexhays. New name Alex Hays