i just got refuge denied; have some stupid questions

metallica sucks cock

New Metal Member
Nov 29, 2001
ohio state university
Visit site
how come warrel didnt sing in his awesome baritone then? and how come he doesnt use much of his awesome falsetto nowadays? does anyone have a link to a good interview that covers his vocal training or any knowledge of his mastering the art singing?

and what the hell is going on with the cover of that cd???? edward j repka artwork....man, was that a sign of the times.
got a kick out of the band photo....who's the queerbait between warrel and the dude with the evil dead shirt?????

well, i must say i like nevermore better than sanctuary.
what did warrel and jim do in the period between 1991 and 1995????? did they have to get jobs to support themselves again?

and go to UNI, that says it all...

a different generation...

Dave Mustaine produced that album as i remember, megadeth used repka for their artwork, until he started selling it and making money without permission. Maybe he was recommended.

HOWS THAT....
but
tHE WORK IS TOO FULL ON...
better than metallicas, speed/thrash ATTEMPTS

impresive in some parts, well i vote it 9/10

but some cliche titles..

Jim used to be in a band called Sleze with Layne Staley from Alice in Chains before he joined Sanctuary. Sleze were the ultimate hair band, heh.

the infamous metal sludge pics...absolutely priceless!! i didn't know jim was in there though...better check again!

dan