I JUST HAD A REVELATION!

Leave Believe in Nothing alone, dammit.
It's an excellent song!

I also like Believe In Nothing and I've been a Sanctuary fan since the 1990 and Nevermore fan since the S/T. I don't know why this song gets so much flack. Even though I like them both, maybe my least favorite Nevermore songs are Godmoney & The Sorrowed Man. In my opinion, Believe In Nothing is better than both of these songs. I gues many people don't like it because it was a "single" and played to death on Metal Radio/Video outlets.

should have done more with the cover? it was stated over and over that it was never completed, and seeing as though it was to be released on TGE, that means that Sneap would have done production on it (seeing as though they said that they cut the solo up into 3 parts for Loomis, Smyth, and Sneap). it is obviously a demo. just listen to the distorted guitar tone and the drums. for a demo, it's great. i DO wish that they finished the final copy, but if this is all we're going to see of it, then I'm more than happy to just listen to this version

edit: this was Will, not laura

Thanks for the info Will. I'm glad just to hear this demo version, but I wonder who plays the piano parts? Loomis, Warrel, etc...

I also like Believe In Nothing and I've been a Sanctuary fan since the 1990 and Nevermore fan since the S/T. I don't know why this song gets so much flack. Even though I like them both, maybe my least favorite Nevermore songs are Godmoney & The Sorrowed Man. In my opinion, Believe In Nothing is better than both of these songs. I gues many people don't like it because it was a "single" and played to death on Metal Radio/Video outlets.

If liking "Believe In Nothing" makes one gay... then I'm a damn proud cocksucker!

WOW, I'm am pretty shocked at most of you. All we heard since the cover announced was " when can I hear it? it's gonna rock, blah blah blah "

Now, finally we get to hear the demo and it is all bitch bitch, whine whine.

I for one really enjoy it! I think they did a great job and would really look forward to hearing the final version. I thank the band for putting this up for all to hear.

WOW, I'm am pretty shocked at most of you. All we heard since the cover announced was " when can I hear it? it's gonna rock, blah blah blah "

Now, finally we get to hear the demo and it is all bitch bitch, whine whine.

I for one really enjoy it! I think they did a great job and would really look forward to hearing the final version. I thank the band for putting this up for all to hear.

I totally agree.

Zane

Don't know if anyone remembered reading this before but...

"Jeff replied, "Yeah, we are, and so is Andy Sneap [producer] and, of course, so is Steve [Smyth, then-NEVERMORE guitarist]. This time we didnt do it like the JUDAS PRIEST thing or the SIMON AND GARFUNKEL thing, we did it exactly as on the record. It's amazing how close it sounds to the original with all the acoustics and everything. It's kinda funny because a long time ago when Andy saw Ozzy live with Randy Rhoads he got one of Randy's guitar picks and we actually used it during the recording process of the song. . . [The solo in the song] is killer, it's totally awesome!"

ok, now I'm done. Have a nice day.

Haha, yeah, I'm sure some "true metalfans" here will be getting in conflict when they see something they like on tv

I think they did a pretty good job on this one. But I don't know if it would have fit into the rest of "TGE". Anyway, it's cool that they finally made it available even if it hasn't been completed.