i just had my annual performance review at work

Steve420 said:
That's twice now. Is the Opeth board having a FYAD renaissance or something?

pao9.gif

Novembers Paul said:
This is a true story... Last years performance review for me, I was told I do exceptional work, but they were only going to give me 50% of what my increase would have been because they felt I'm not enough of a "team" player, because I "didn't attend the company picnic."

I hate my job.
man, that sucks. but at least you didn't get told (as we did by Bush) that he was only going to give us a 2% payraise because to give us more "would hurt the war on terrorism."

WTF(G) was that supposed to mean!!! by giving us the mandatory payraise, we would be supporting al queda (sp)
fucking conservatives.

oh by the way...looks like Roy of Siegfried and Roy got a negative performance appraisal by that 600 lb white tiger! yow!

Stultus said:
That's twice now. Is the Opeth board having a FYAD renaissance or something?

pao9.gif
Nothing to do with the Opeth board... I just postthere on Off TOpic, rarely on teh on topic forum...
besides, I've been listening to MotW for longer than Opeth and like them more...
I hate the image from posting on the Opeth board, but it accepts pure spam (see "Let's Get 1000000")

I would contribute to this thread. However, I am too busy taking screenshots and making it part of my signature.

xoxoxo
-k-

Like you as in your picture. It says I need to wait 30 seconds to post this so I shall now type a poem about yeast