I just joined the club...

Feb 8, 2008
Ft Worth, TX
of sneapster's with a Mesa Rectifier Cab! :headbang:

P1010012%20copy.jpg

I have yet to do any recordings of it, it's just too much fun to play on! I can definitely tell a difference between this an my avatar cab, it has much better low end and smother/less fizzy highs.

Thanks for everyone that's posted comparison clips between cabs! It makes everyone else's life much easier when it's time to take the plunge on a big purchase!

Well no, there's nothing really to it, it just has the unique virtue of being a) incredibly well built and b) oversized! (and after my experiences with the regular-sized Stiletto cab loaded with identical speakers, it makes ALL the difference IMO :ill: )

yeah, from the inside you can see the build quality, especially the quality plywood, being in arizona, i tend to get lots of temperature changes from extreme heat to humid rain and i can tell you, plywood will show stress cracks on the surface of the wood, i have seen this is every cab i have owned, some worse then others, some to the point where i had to consider remounting the castors to prevent any further damage.

but guess what, i never seen stress cracks in the wood in my mesa. nor have i ever had a problem with the wood expanding/contracting, so again very high quality construction and materials.