I just killed a centipede from under my bed...

metal17

May 21, 2002
North Bethesda, Maryland
Ok, I don't usually have my room light on, but it was a good thing I did, I was on my pc watching a video and I dunno what made me look at the ground (and don't ask me how it ended up in the house...I have no clue) but when I did I saw this centipede crawling across the floor, man that was soem scary shit, cus I'm scared of those things, especially snakes etc...so I ran into my Mom's room and got some insecticide, the torch light and a large blade. I didn't see it when I looked but after spraying around it finally came out and started to wiggle...I chopped it up into pieces...well not much peieces...but I managed to cut off the head...anyhow I hope there aren't anymore, I hope I could sleep tonight too :ill:

ewww! one time long ago i was sharing a room with my sister and one of those was in there and spooked both of us! we screamed like little girls and she killed it with a shoe...i hate those things!

I once saw a big beetle outside and wanted to dissect it so to kill it I sprayed it with insecticide for about 10 seconds. Turns out just a quick spray is enough. Talk about overkill.

Once I was about to take a shower and I saw some kind of humongous beetle thing on the wall. I figured that I'd just ignore it and never see it again. So after I get out of the shower, I remember it, then feel something crawling on my back. I thought it was just my imagination since I was thinking about it. But as it turns out, the huge beetle was on my back. :erk:

Ugh, that was not fun.

i dont mean to sound too girlie- but metal17- i would have died!
:lol:
god i hate hate hate insects.
and for the record: i was in military and saw those MF too often, and i travelled in most bizzare places and saw alot of them crawling on my sleeping bag, and i love hiking and camping so again- i "meet" them alot.
BLEEEHHHH
but i react differently when i see them OUTSIDE or inside my house... u know?
inside the house i freak OUT
and outside i just move them aside and move on....
im weird. i know.