I just lost my job...

I am so sorry dude. : ( I know I sound a little unsympathetic but there are people in much worse shape than yourself. I don't want to sound like some bleeding-heart liberal, but there are children, teens and young adults out there with cancer and other terrible diseases.
Keep your head high and and you'll get everything worked out. ^___^

Bryant

Ol' Dirty Bastard said:
... then got a speeding ticket. I can't even cash my last check as the place went bankrupt. Plus my car payment and rent are due soon, and I can't even afford food. Oh happy days!

Wow, I am terribly sorry to hear that. Hang in there, everything will work out in the end. It could actually be a good thing in disguise, you never know.

That sucks bro. Sorry to hear that. If it makes you feel any better, I lost my shitty job as a personal trainer yesterday, since I was pissed off and complaining about not getting paid due to a misplaced time sheet. Try to get a temp job till you find something permanent; that's what I'm planning to do.

SculptedCold said:
You know, when everything goes to shit like that, the best of us form a band.

If you're lucky, you'll end-up being Iced Earth.

Good luck my friend.

I'd rather have the world of shit on top of me than ever be in Iced Earth...fuck some Iced Earth