I just mutilated my hand!

Thanks guys! I don't really care if the fingers are gonna look like miniature elephant's cocks if they just work fine :) If the stitches won't tear open tonight, they'll probably be fine and the finger can heal properly. If not, I'm gonna get some proper fucking treatment instead of the public healthcare shit that seems to mutilate more than fix :D

:yell:Dude, i would have been sreaming :yell:fucks all the way to the hospital:yell:fark:yell:fark:yell:fark:yell:fark farkinell:cry:

i can't say i feel your pain as i can't see it, but i do feel for your story, since lastnight/early this morning i've had this rolling image in my head of a hand/block of wood/SAW and bits of flesh on the blade.

My older brother cut his ring finger off, two joints, how the fuck can you cut off two joints without hitting any other fingers:zombie:, got me stumpt:lol: but true story, it was an electicale saw.

He still has movement in the said finger and it dosen't seemed to bother him, fark that i would be pissed, loosing any part of your body due to a work injury to me is a :yell:fcuking crime.

I hope it all go's well for you jhakwe, as you do play the guitare, my bro dose not.

cheers :kickass:maiden1

Man, i wish u a speedy recovery like i would to anyone to anyone here !
Ps: Maybe the accident is a sign..... kidding!!