I just realized...

S4R

gooey
Sep 7, 2001
.il.us
I just realized my average posts per day went up to 7.68, I am such a loser. I need to go back to more constructive things such as playing computer games, watching the arms on the clock go round and round, commiting at least three of the seven deadly sins daily, and listening to the people in the apartment above me having sex while I try to study for a french exam I have at eight in the morning!!!

You go to school? You really are a loser.:p

Anyways, I take Latin. Which can be used in songs. When you use French in a song, you get something like A Tout Le Monde.:tickled: Not that it really matters since I'll forget it by the time I get to college. And I commit just about all the seven deadly sins every day. I don't live in an apartment where I can hear people having sex, but I can always turn on Spice to see that. Or at least when it comes on at 7pm. Sound comes on at 10pm:D

Originally posted by Lina
but if you weren't here being a loser, what the hell would i have to respond to when i come to the board 163 times every day? :tickled:

As Homer might say, "its funny because its true." :lol:

Originally posted by Ihsahn

When you use French in a song, you get something like A Tout Le Monde.:tickled:

true ...
french is appropriate only for french variety, and rap (which i hate)

i can't name more as ONE band (rock or metal) who uses french and isn't ridiculous
but the worse is when international bands sing in french
never heard something as funny "as a tout le monde" by Megadeth or "Lady Marmelade" by Manowar
the worst is the french version of "Image" by Theatre of Tragedy : i would write a song in japanese, my lyrics and my pronounciation couldn't be worse
the funniest is "J'ai fait une promesse" by Anathema, lyrics are quite poetic, but the grammar would have been better if a 4 year old boy did it

:lol:

Originally posted by aegis

true ...
french is appropriate only for french variety, and rap (which i hate)

i can't name more as ONE band (rock or metal) who uses french and isn't ridiculous
but the worse is when international bands sing in french
never heard something as funny "as a tout le monde" by Megadeth or "Lady Marmelade" by Manowar
the worst is the french version of "Image" by Theatre of Tragedy : i would write a song in japanese, my lyrics and my pronounciation couldn't be worse
the funniest is "J'ai fait une promesse" by Anathema, lyrics are quite poetic, but the grammar would have been better if a 4 year old boy did it

:lol:

I think that a group called "opera IX" spoke french pretty good but than again I don't know french and I don't know where they came from